little expirement ive been woking on

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BongoPeace, Oct 9, 2006.

1. so heres what ive been doing to my new 3 week old plant its gets light 24/7 but i only have a 80 watt bulb.I grew a aplant with this bulb but got a very very low yeild the plant had to stretch for light.with the new plant i have though it gets a 4 hours of light from my window and 19 hours of light from my 80 watt bulb.Its doing very well its not stratching and no leaves are yellowing.my first plant i grew the first 3 weeks into the grow the first 2 leaves yellowed and died.i am also planing to veg this plant till spring then move it outside for the summer.once i get a camera ill get some pics for u guys but im still looking for a job.

peace peace :smoking:

2. 6 months of veging? how are you going to transplant a plant bigger than you?

3. i do believe a plant wont grow very big in a smaller pot?? as it will become rootbound.

4. If it works out you are going to have 1 huge plant come harvest hope you have a chainsaw handy.:D Good Luck