little ducky?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by shortyottomatix, Apr 10, 2004.

1. I just noticed something crazy about one of my plants. I have 4 and three of them only have 1 set of leaves and thoose ugly leaves that turn yellow and fall off. But the 4th one is taking off like crazy. It's about 4"-5" tall and it looking really good. But here's the weird thing it's has devoloped what lookes to be like a fan leave that has 3 leaves and all of them are webbed together like little ducky feet.(Btw --> it's bagseed) Wtf??? Is this normal for seedlings or is this just some retarded pot I'm trying to grow??? I mean I had read a little something about ducksfeet over at overgrow, but it looked like a huge outdoor sativa, and this is obvioulsy an indica b/c the leaves are thick as hell, so it can't be that stuff. What do you guys think is going on?

2. there is a strain called duck foot or something... leaves look like duck foots.... but your plant can be a mutan, or have some duck foot strain genitic in it... who knows, grow it, flower it, and smoke it...

3. "... who knows, grow it, flower it, and smoke it..."

Sounds good, I was just wondering if it could be a normal thing (I'm a first timer). But if it smokes and gets me high, I'll be happier than hell no matter what it looks like. Plus I will of gained valued growing experience so it's really a no loose situation.