little dots on my penis and ballsack???

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by KillswitchMetal, Sep 7, 2009.

1. #1 KillswitchMetal, Sep 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2009
    okay guys i am to go to a doctor cause i'd feel weird, but I have these... dots? on my penis and ball sack. I've had them since I can remember. I am a virgin so I was wondering if this could be herpes? I have googled pictures of herpes before (Horrible sight) and it doesn't look like the pictures on google. I was wondering if you could be born with herpes?

They are really tiny dots and they're on the inside of my skin. I'd post a close up pic but I don't think it's allowed. please help every time I think about it being herpes i get scared.

EDIT: Also, very rarely, one of these bumps turns into a... blister? All I do is wait a few days and pop it and it's gone in a few days. From the time it shows to the time it disappears is about a week.

EDIT 2: These dots are NOT on the head/pink part of my penis.

2. If they are like white dots then they sounds like hair follicles under the skin. Or they could be pearly penile papules. All completely harmless, but if you think it's more serious then go to a doctor. Better to be awkward for 15 mins with a stranger than to lose your member right?

3. Let me google that for you

How old are you btw?

4. Thanks for being a smart ass. I didn't ask how to catch herpes. I read that the only way to be born with herpes is if the mother has active sores while giving birth. At that point, if a baby is born with herpes, they're usually covered in them and it can be very fatal. So it's clear that I wasn't born with them. And like I said i'm a virgin, never had a BJ, so I was curious if it could still be herpes.

And I'm 18. The reason why I don't want to go to a doctor is because they'll probably send me to a urologist, which is all fine and dandy. but my moms insurance covers me till i'm 19 and the bill would be sent to me but she'd also get a duplicate form of the bill and then ask why I went to a urologist. So there, I ended your little witch hunt for underage users.

5. You don't have to share that medical information with her, necessarilly. Honestly, a white-like discoloration under the skin is usually how tumors are described. Since you've had them forever, though, I don't know. Let me give you some advice. Stop being such a fucking pussy and go to the doctor. I had a loved one die because he decided it wasn't worth going to a doctor. It's always worth it.

6. Man I really would but I don't want to break rules. I feel that it's the only way you guys'd know what i'm talking about.

7. It's ok big boy, rules are meant to be broken ;)

8. Pics or it never happened!

9. Yeah dude, that's what I think it is, I've got em too. They're just cosmetic, nothing to worry about.

10. You know, WebMD is a beautiful thing.

11. THANK YOU!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Glad to know that it isn't anything bad.

12. eek, that looks uncomfortable...

13. you don't feel them.

14. Yea I have those little fuckers to, ever since I can remember, they don't give me any problems but they make my junk look bad :D

15. I just want to say that I'm glad this concluded well without OP posting pictures, and not that its relevant or irrelevant but I want to point out that it was a female that posted the answer the OP was seeking.:hello:

16. I've got those too, it's really barely noticable.

17. Yah ive always had a few of those on my ballsack, and at the base of my penis on the underside.

I looked them up on Wiki when i was about 12/13 i think.

They're not noticeable unless you literally inspect it close up.

Ive had a really active sex life, and noones ever noticed them.