Little Dots on Leafs, flowering week 8

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by yourskulli5red, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Hey guys, noticed this morning on a couple leaves only there's these yellowish dots appearing. Wondering if it's something I should worry about.. the plants 8 weeks into flowering but I feel like it still needs another 2 weeks maybe to go. I stopped feeding them about 10 days ago and just do water only now. The first few pics show the leaf symptom I'm talking about and then I was trying to show how the buds on that plant look. Is 10 weeks normal for flowering? Thank you in advance to anyone who reads this.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. May need to start hitting her with some calcium. Buds look nice though

Grow journal

3. Sorry for the stupid question, but how do I feed her calcium? Any specific product? Do I just add a splash to the water? Thank you for taking your time to help me out. I've been getting compliments from friends how nice it is for first grow, but still running into things here and there I haven't learned about yet. Over the last week my house starting to reek from the smell so I'm guessing they are close to done , but most hairs like I'd say 80 percent are still white . Think I can hit the home stretch in about 2 weeks?

4. Yeah I'd say two weeks is around a good time to start checking trics also you could google cheap sources of calcium for watering plants and look into something from there... or buy a bottle of micro nutes because I wouldn't recommend upping what you are using it'll probably be to much N.

Grow journal

5. Here's another picture, can't see the dots too much here, but would it be ok to add calcium at this stage and this deep or am I better just letting it go .

[​IMG]

6. Yeah I stopped feeding it because if you look at the tips of the leaf they started slightly showing signs of too much nitrogen, so I started flushing and I guess I caught it at perfect time. Thanks for your help I'm going to look into adding calcium .

7. You may be able to coast to harvest.. I'd personally hit her with a bit of calcium one more time but to each their own she'd probably finish out nice if it doesn't start spreading to fast.

What strain is it? (Just curious)

Grow journal

8. One in pics is White widow and I got Pineapple haze going too. Found a product called cal-mag, might pick it up , there is a little nitrogen in it too, so I'm kinda little scared of adding that. I'll stop at hydroponic store and see if they got just calcium. Thanks again for your replies.

• Like Like x 1