Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Little dissapointed with dispensary...

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Aquazero, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Well in short, I have access to a MMJ card and therefore I can go into the dispensary and pick what I want. I am dissapointed with some of the strains that are offered because a) I don't know very much about them b) I don't want to pay money to try all of them out when I could stick to one strain that I like or that works best. Say strains are such as Athena, Sea Weed, Green Goddess, Green Smile and a couple more... Of course they got the usual purple(not the BEST), and other strains like cherry hashplant and og. But I want more strains that I know about or that I have tried before not some no name strains. Call me picky but that's how I roll, should I look for another dispensary or what? Growing isn't an option at this point of my life.

2. lol.
    All dispensaries are different.
    To be honest dispensaries usually carry GOOD strains rather than shit.
    Yet to have walk into a dispensary with schwag.

Stop being picky
    Go off of what the weed looks like rather than name.

3. never hurts to shop around, i have definitely found better weed that way, i know some people bitch about weedmaps but sticking to highly rated dispensaries i found through weed maps has worked well for me so far

besides many places have free 1/8th's for new customers how is that a bad thing , or free joints or edibles or 4 gram 8ths etc.

4. One thing I have learned from dispensaries is that even the bud with random names can be dank as hell. Sometimes they are legit names at first but the grower renames them to make people think it's his own unique strain or something like that

5. Did you try asking your BT?
    That's what they're there for, or at least at good D's

6. Do you want a sativa dominant strain or indica. Is it for getting up out down? What levels of thc do you want and cbd? Maybe once you get clearer on what you want then they can help you....peace:p

7. Some of the best shit I have smoked smelled like cat piss or dog poo.... but DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMN it was the best yet. No names and all that bullshit, just some mystery type shit.... What are you looking for EXACTLY OP? Peace

8. A lot of dispensaries have their menu online. I have like 5 dispensaries around me and if I want a specific strain I just search the menus to see who's got it.

9. It doesn't matter what I'm looking for, I am just wondering if dispensaries are generally different and carry different strains cause ht one I go to doesn't have a very good variety

Yea checked the site and they don't have menus, it just says to call the number. But when you go into the dispensary it has a list of about 7-10 strains and a few edibles, that's it.

10. I dont see the problem here honestly...

Is it so hard to do a little research maybe ask them at the dispensary whats good?

And either way its not the the herb is going to not get you high....Your at a Medical Marijuana dispensary for god sakes!!

11. Yeah man, what I'd do is just ask them.
    They shouldn't mind at all, just ask anything about any of the strains or ask what the best indica and what the best sativa is and ask them to tell you about it.

My dispensary (online dispensary) has the most basic info, but when you talk to them they usually know a great deal of information on every strain, way more than a "dealer" or anyone would.
    Just gotta ask man!