Little disappointed.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thatrooper515, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Me and this girl have class together Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Met her about a week ago. We have only talked a few times but for like 10 mins or so. She's really good at keeping the convo going. I'm usually quite but I won't hesitate to start talking to girlfriend material. I'm sure she likes me. Why else would she keep the convo going. I was gonna get her number after class if she wanted to hang out this weekend, but she like darted out of class and I thought it would be creepy to run after her haha. Either way I feel bummed about not being able to to hang out with her this weekend. Always next week I guess.
    She isnt the hottest girl in the room but she's the prettiest, know what I mean? I have the confidence to get any girl in the room but it's her I want to get to know. I also feel a little nervous talking to her. No other girl I've tried to pick up made me this nervous. Idk rambling. This is me trying to get back in the game. 2years+ without a girlfriend. Just wanted to share with the city.

2. I feel ya, There are sexy chicks that when you see you want to bend over and fuck sideways

And there are cute girls that you want to do the above but still date hahaha

:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

3. so you like mexicans?

4. ^how did you know man? They're my favorite.
    Right on man haha it's a phenomena.