little deep, but I need some help

Discussion in 'General' started by Psilocybin52, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Hey guys.

I've been smoking weed everyday for about 2 years and overall 4....if I get the chance, smoking till I pass out hanging out with friends, etc. It has helped me so much with depression, a way to make connections with people, to make new friends etc. .... but recently it's been bad.

It started to set off anxiety with me. I've never had any experience with this BS in my life until now. I didn't even know something like this existed.

My last experience with it was terrible. I broke out into a cold sweat, had racing thoughts, got extremely dizzy & got sick.

I've stopped smoking but I really miss being able to relax and laugh with people after some weed.

My question does anybody have experience with this? What did you do to get over it?

This is so absurd to me. This is why I started smoking to begin with, to get ease from BS. The complete opposite is happening now.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

2. I'm of the opinion that our bodies always tell us when something is up. This might be your body's way of letting you know that mentally, you were becoming too dependent on weed as an escape from whatever problems were plaguing your life, be it depression or whatever else.

Time to take a bit of a break and work on yourself, then come back to the herb. It'll always be there. Figure out what you need to do to relieve stress/escape the world without weed, and once you start to feel better, add it back in. Even if it means just getting outside and moving around a bit more, it'll help.

3. Couldn't of said it better myself. im taking a week off now actually. had to just clear things up a little, problems were starting to build up

4. I hate to say it, But i know of a edler to me, Who smoked for longer then i have, And ive been smoking so long i couldnt even tell you how many years.

This person ended up getting small symptons of panic attacks for awhile while smoking and jus seemd to smoke less for awhile but never told nobody so i always wondered what was up.

In the end person ended up getting panic/anxiety attacks and it was pretty serious.

Very stressful time for everybody around said person.

I never knew of a thing before this myself.

It'll be a year this month for this person.

Still dosent smoke weed.

When person does, Person will be all fucked up on alch/pills and then take a couple hits and will start to feel some of the symptons come on again. With jus a few pulls off a blunt.

So person said thier basically going to stop, Forever. Because it seems no matter what, The weed gives them the panic attacks.

This is honest to god truth, If anybody wants to talk shiet keep your mouth shut because this is a very touchy subject for me.

5. Dude the same thing happenned to me for a while but it went away
    i had to go see a therapist and shit for my paranoia so i had to sotp for like 2 months and got back on the herb
    sorry to hear bout ur friend though best of luck man

6. Damn, sorry to hear that bro. Hope at some point things get better with them.

I have gotten little anxiety attacks before from being too high, and having something on my mind that's been bothering me. You think way too deep when your smoking, shit can get intense.

7. I'm agreed with Stoner Lukas, I started getting overwhelming anxiety a few
    months back so I quit. Keep clear of weed until you understand whats wrong
    and set it straight.

8. stoner lukas said it best, one question though. what type of weed you smokin on, i dont smoke mids cause of how sick i feel afterwards. and some really sativa shit can get your heart racin and shit, like stoner and KSR said it may not be for you right now in your life. take a T-break and come back when you feel ready

9. Yep this guy got it, i actually once not only did i reach the point ur at but it was worse i mean i litteraly felt mentally ill i even had to tell my mom cause i knew something was really wrong and i had to see a doctor. it was like somehow i couldnt concentrate, you know how weed helps you concentrate maybe too much concentration over the years just over whelmed my mind and now i couldnt concentrate at all it was very freaky and the only thing that helped was knowing god is supernaturally powerfull and that he could help me. IT WAS FUCKING CRAZY!!! Also another thing that helped was a break man just just without it for bit then well its allready been said o o and keep yourself busy busy busy it will also help.:)