Little Confused With a Girl

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by KeepinItLit, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Hey, there. I'm in a predicament. I've been chasing this girl for about a month. And then we established that we had pretty strong feelings for each other, and we started to hang out, and I started making moves. She was lovin' it. And then she tells me she doesn't want to put a title on our friendship. But she likes it how we are, which is like pretty much girlfriend/boyfriend without the labeling. And then the day after we hangout, which was 4 days ago, she begins to act funny. She starts brushing off all the cute shit I would say, and doesn't bother to reply. I'm not boring what so ever either. I'm lost on what I should do. Do I keep on chasing or move on?:(

2. move on. she likes the attention but she doesn't want to reciprocate. if she was worth your time, she would have no problem calling you her "boyfriend."

3. Thank you. That was a great explanation. And a great idea.

4. Here...

just embed this in your mindchip

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB5gKerbnLE]YouTube - Lil B - Suck My D*&* HO BASED MUSIC VIDEO DIRECTED BY LIL B[/ame]

5. I don't want to say move on completely, but move on for the time being. She is either playing a huge mind game with you and will start talking to you asking why you aren't acting the same anymore, or you two will slowly depart from one another. Hopefully the first! Good luck! :)

6. sounds like she likes you, but doesn't like like you...

7. "like like" i feel like we are 5...

didnt rly have anything else to contribute...seem to do this often and then always delete my post, but now im just guna pst without givin a shit...so yeah :wave:

i would still chill with her, seems pretty cool...try offerin some bud :smoke:

8. Dont offer her free bud lmao

9. Never chase. Keep your standards high. She's obviously playing some mind game bullshit here, dont play along. Always act calm and confident, like none of that bullshit gets to you and you arent constantly thinking about these weak games they try to play. If she sees that you dont need her, you wont chase her, and you have the experience and self respect to see through her little games, she'll either come around or shell move on to the next chump who is willing to give her attention without getting their needs met. Just dont be too available too early, dont ask to talk about "where you guys stand", and dont reward her with time she doesnt deserve. Play it cool and keep in contact, if this keeps up you need to start to back out.

10. Yo man, just cut contact and if she's really into you, she'll come running, if not then at least you know where ya stand. Girls are dumb like that, dunno what they got till it's gone

11. Has it not crossed your mind that she wants you to fuck her brains out?

12. Confused with a little girl?

Ask her what's going on. If she continues playing games and shit, move on.

13. #15 truth214, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahahah
    Funny shit lol