Little colored boxes next to my rep?

Discussion in 'General' started by Zero Cool, Aug 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, I've noticed that whenever I go to see if I got any new rep, there are little colored boxes to the left of the 'rep area' if you wanna call it that. Some of the boxes are green and the others are gray. What does this mean? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!:smoking:

2. You have to have rep to give rep, which means you need at least another green bar next to your name before you can give it. Grey means your getting rep from people without the ability to give rep, so in reality you get nothing from them. Green is people giving you rep, red is people taking rep away from you.

3. So does that mean that if I tried to +rep you it wouldn't do anything for your total points?

4. pretty much.

5. right, but its the thought that counts bro.

6. 100% correct! :D

7. it really dont mean much cus i was an active member with positive contributions to the city and it took me and many others a few years to reach full green rep where as if a hot girl joins her rep says shes a damn jedi master within 3 days.:rolleyes:

8. lol, this is true, if your really desperate for rep, google "hot bitches" and then just post the pics in the post your picture thread and bam, instant rep.

9. There's a sticky on rep here.

10. Cleavage thread in Pandora's Box ftw haha

11. Little boxes, on the hillside
    Little boxes, made of ticky tacky
    Little boxes, on the hillside
    Little boxes, all the same.

12. you beat me!!

13. QFT.:smoking:

14. zero cool would have known the answer to this question.

15. qft!!!

16. weak sauce, neg rep. :)

17. why is this thread still going on

18. Seriously, mods should've closed this eons ago.

19. See something: Say something

Report bad posts

20. Been there, done that x2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.