Little Children Philosophical

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The 420 Special, Nov 4, 2011.

1. alright so im not sure if its philosophical but im pretty in the sky now and thought this shit was a budha maneuver by a first grade.

I was on the bus from school (yeah i still gotta take the school bus though ima senior) and 3 little kids were in front of me, 2 four year olds and a five year old. the 2 four year olds were laughing making jokes about farting - the 5 year says, "guys stop, solve this riddle"
    exactly like that
    he then proceeds to ask

"what has roads but no cement?
    rivers with no water?
    forests with no trees?
    and cities with nothing in it?"

this is the riddle he asked them, eventually i got the answer but haha took me a little while (i got it after overhearing the four year olds go through the entire alphabet of mixing letters.

so, can YOU solve the riddle without google?

"what has roads but no cement?
    rivers with no water?
    forests with no trees?
    and cities with nothing in it?"

2. No clue. PM me the answer, I'm curious. Or just post it :p

3. Faith or imagination

4. You'd think imagination has no path/roads... you're supposed to think abstractly if you're imagining, not 'in the box'

5. send me the answer plz

6. google doesn't have shit :(

7. correct, a map

8. The answer is.... NOTHING!!! or thats the andwer to another riddle i heard either way whats tge answer

Lol didnt see ur post ^^^

9. Not a horrible riddle, however there is nothing philosophical about it at all. Just a riddle :smoke:

10. yes but the child itself was like some wise man or something, be all mature in the face of immaturity. better then i can do haha

11. Maybe it was a wise midget

12. little kids just keep getting litter and littler... i swear freshman look like fuckin midgets to me, im a senior... wait.... :confused: wtf am i talking about :laughing:

13. [quote name='"porchy44"']little kids just keep getting litter and littler... i swear freshman look like fuckin midgets to me, im a senior... wait.... :confused: wtf am i talking about :laughing:[/quote]

Yep, your growing up... That happens :p

14. yes exactly, when i was in 7th grade i remember the 8th graders were so intimidating but every new generation shrinks seriously. like im legit - the 8th graders these days look like 4th graders, everyone thought i was 18 when i was 14 at my school, i think its the lack of nutrition!

15. honestly its the same where I live haha kids are so small.. my high school looks like a fucking middle school

16. Gravel road
    Dried up river
    Zombie apocalypse city

17. it also seeems like new generations are getting gayer and gayer and weaker. were gonna end up like japan

18. lol u take the bus... with 4th graders

19. lol .