Little bud...

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by Xenj, Jul 3, 2003.

1. Well this is whats left... that bud on the top is about half as big as it used to be, and there was one a little bigger I got... anyway, I really just scanned it so my friend could see it. heh.

Attached Files:

• weee.jpg
      weee.jpg
      File size:
      88.9 KB
      Views:
  2. looks liek schwag to me :(

3. heh it is unfortunatly... well the majority of it is, except that one bud which is now gone. But anyway I didn't pay much for it so its ok, and it gets me high. I love bein a lightweight :)

4. damn straight!!

5. If you say it had a good bud in it plant the seeds. Keep the girls and smoke them!

6. Haha, if only I could. My living situation right now doesn't allow for that unfortunatly. But let me tell ya - once I'm out on my own....

7. Sorry to hear that your chance will come oneday. PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. loooks like schwag to me also.....

9. You won't even taste the schwag and you'll get a nice body stone!

10. Just get that shit roll a phatty and sit back and relax. ;)

11. Well I around a gram of it last night, still did the trick.

12. what would your living situation be, is it just like parents or are you in jail or like frozen tundra or something. It aint to hard to walk up to some hills and plant some seeds. But maybe livin in california has made me to use to be able to do that.

13. Parentals man. I could do that, but around here I'd be afraid someone would find it...

14. just put em in a place where no one would want to go (a celien dion concert comes to mind) like a nettel patch or poisen oak or ivy or sumac depending on where you live. You can sprout them in your room then take them up to the cuts (and hard to find or secret place in califorinanese), put them in cups with dirt and soil, put a platic bag over em, trans plant them in the ground and water. aint to hard to do unless you like live in the city and the only place to plant is in a city park (heh my friend pulled it off) in wich case your prttey much out of luck.

15. Would any regular seeds work fine? I have some seeds (like 6) from some schwag I got a couple weeks ago... but hell, weed is weed, I might try it ;)