Little Brown Spots?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Younggungrower, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Hey guys, so on my small plant, she is still in veg, she has some little brown spots on her... Not huge and effecting everything, but just small. Im useing neem oil foliar spray every 4 days, i only use foliar spray wehn lights are off. But i did spray my plant 3 times with water when my 600w MH light was on, because it was heating up so much, i had to spray it with water, hoping it would protect it from the heat for the time it took me to run and find another fan. My temp is at around 90 degrees and holding. but can spike up to 100 degrees during daytime. Im thinking i might have burned them? should i just not worrie about it and continue with my Neem Oil along with useing Superthrive. Cheers guys!

2. Photo would be best...Neem oil, you suspect bugs? or do you suspect burnt leaves?
    whats you humidity?

peace
    "V"

3. My humidity during lights on is about 30% or so. And when the lights are off, it sky rockets to around 50%-60% usually around 50%. I've heard neem oil is an insecticide, pesticide and a fungicide. ALso it has a bit of powder mildew on it. And yeah pics would be best, but i have yet to get a camera.

4. Rule #1: NEVER foliar spray while lights are on
    #2: ALWAYS PH balance foliar treatments to 5.8-6.0 to avoid alkali/acid burnes on leaves
    #3: ALWAYS use distilled or RO water for foliar treatments....
    Happy gardening my friend!

5. Yup... Im going out to buy some PH Up. So im guessing i just burned them? yes? Hopefuly they heal.

6. (BUMP) So the leaves have got worse... My PH is at 5.8-6.3 And they are yellowing and the brown spots are getting bigger. Does this sound like MG Deficiency to anyone else?