Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Little bowl or save up for a nice big bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PeacefulStoner, Jun 17, 2011.

1. #1 PeacefulStoner, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2011
    The other day i broke my bowl :(

It was a nice expensive bowl but it ended up breaking anyway.

I'm about to run up to the headshop but first i was wondering...

So should i get a cheap little bowl or save up for a nice big bowl?

2. Get yourself a new piece and just get it over with. The loss sucks, but sometimes you gotta bite the bullet.

3. A piece is long term, are you talking bout bong bowl, or pipe. anyways dont matter, long term = better

Get the bowl and some bud

4. Save up yo.

get a big bong

5. I was thinking about just getting a nice bong instead of a bowl, but i cant be lugging around a bong when i go places lol

6. Then get a bubbler, it's the best of both worlds!

7. Never tried a bubbler before, always been interested in them though

8. dont get a nice bong or expensive glass till you move out or your parents know.

9. I have an apartment lol

10. Or learn to make edibles saves a lot of money and bud.

11. thought you were some young kid, i also have an apartment so i invested in a illusion glass with ashcatcher, percalator, ice pinch and splashguard. its a perfect everyday driver.

12. Edibles are fun sometimes, but i can't be super stoned off my ass all the time lol. I just like smoking and get a nice lil buzz going

13. I don't know anything about bongs when it comes to customizing lol, percalators and all that. Never looked into bongs

14. Smoke cans, all the nigguhs do it and say it giddem fucked up yo. But on da real, a bowl is a bowl, theyre gonna break, just get nice cheap chameleon 20 dollar bowl. theyre nice as fuck and its awesome to take a pic of ur pipe before/after the resination. Just for shits and/or giggles.

15. I used to smoke outta cans back in the day lol

16. If your buying a piece that your going to bring with you everywhere, then you should probably go get a bowl like you had. If it's gonna sit in your house all day, buy a bubbler or a bong. Just go to the headshop already knowing how much you plan on spending. From there, just scope out the nicest piece in your price range.

17. Cans go hard as fuck

18. get a nice piece. the glass work is better on more expensive pieces at least most of the time. you want something to last right?