Little bit of help please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Geezer1, Sep 25, 2007.

1. I noticed today that some of the leaves at the top are curling from the sides inwards and bunching together . They have been on 12/12 for about 5 days now . My first thought was too hot in the room or not enough water . They get watered everyday now but everytime I water them they are bone dry . I can only water them just before lights out . Any ideas ?

2. One out of 25 views must have and idea , not all at once now , get in line :D

3. or not enough potasium phossfate

4. dont worry about it, your plants just switched from veg to flower mode, mine did exactly what you are talking about and guess what mines a SHE 100% keep and eye out for tiny tiny white hairs at least they start off very tiny and grow.

5. If you're having to water every day I'm wondering if they aren't root-bound. What size pots? How big plants?

6. Plants are about 1mtr high and the pots are about 4ltrs I had no problems with my last grow and I aint too keen on putting them in larger pots now unless it would be ok , I,m no expert . Oh and out of 10 seeds ( white widow feminised ) they are all showing small white hairs already so I must be doing something right :D

Gave them water no food for the last two days will wait two more days until the next feed , right or wrong .. Thanks for all your help

7. I believe a magnesium deficiency can cause the leaf tips to curl sideways.