Little Bit of Advice?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GRGREEN619, May 10, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hey got a new setup new lights would love an experienced take on everything.

2. A bit more information would be helpful. What kind of lighting, wattage, hood? What are you growing in? Size of room? What kind of equipment you have? Cooling? Aeration? Odor Control? Timers? And more. Fill us in a bit if you know what I mean.

3. pic aswell lol

4. Everything looks good from what I can see.

5. it's a small space more so doing this for personal use. I've got a 300 watt galaxy led system full spectrum as well as a small 100 watt hps jus to help. The enclosure is about 3 ft high by 2 feet wide. Only enough for two at a time until I get the method down. I've got digital timers a cold air intake and a fan for exhaust pulling air out. Using fox farms soil.

6. it's a small space more so doing this for personal use. I've got a 300 watt galaxy led system full spectrum as well as a small 100 watt hps jus to help. The enclosure is about 3 ft high by 2 feet wide. Only enough for two at a time until I get the method down. I've got digital timers a cold air intake and a fan for exhaust pulling air out. Using fox farms soil.

7. Listen fellas would love if a couple people would work closely with me on this to get the best possible outcome. Completely new at this minus when I was 17 but now I'm serious and want good good

8. Also fellas picked my seeds from a bank called cropking in BC I think. Any other good seed banks to choose from who don't disappoint?

9. The vault and original sensible seeds are two very good trusted seedbanks as well as Nirvana I ran some crop king genetics and wasn't very happy with the results. Mind you that was my first grow a year ago and now I have alot more experience and each harvest keeps getting better and better

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I am growing in a very similar setup,

I have the same led light but no hid. In coco, gh flora nutes.

Be prepared to lst if you veg at all.