Little BIlly

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Chronic4Life, May 13, 2004.

1. Little Billy was sitting on a park bench munching on one candy bar after another.

After the 6th one, a man on the bench across from him said, "Son, you know eating all that cand isn't good for you. It will give you acne, rot your teeth, and make you fat."

Little Billy replied, "My grandfather lived to be 107 years old."

"Oh?" Replied the man. " Did your grandfather eat 6 candy bars at a time?"

"No" replied Little Billy, "he minded his own fucking business!!"

---------

Little Bill on... Philosophy

A teacher asks her class, "If there are 5 birds sitting on a fence and you shoot one of them, how many will be left?"

She calls on little Billy.

He replies, "None, they will all fly away with the first gunshot."

The teacher replies, "The correct answer is 4, But ilike your thinking."

Then little Billy says,"I have a question for YOU. There are 3 women sitting on a bench having ice cream: One is delicately licking the sides of the triple scoop ice cream. The second is gobbling down the top and sucking the cone. The third is biting off the top of the ice cream. Which one is married?"

The teacher, blushing a great deal, replies,"Well, I suppose the one that's gobbled down the top and sucked the cone."

To which little Billy replied, "The correct answer is 'the one with the wedding ring on' but i like your thinking."

--------

Little Billy on.. Math

Little Billy returns home from school and says he got an F in arithmetic.

"Why?" asks the father."

"The teacher asked, 'How much is 2x3?' I said 6," replied Billy.

"But thats right!" says his dad.

"Yeah, but then she asked me, 'How much is 3x2?"

"What's the fucking difference?" Asks the father"?

"That's what I said!"

-----------

Little Billy on... English

Little Billy goes to school, and the teacher says, "Today we are going to learn multisyllable words, class. Does anybody have an example of a multi-syyable word?"

Billy says "Mas-tur-bate."

Miss Rogers smiles and says, "Wow, little Billy, that's a mouthful."

Little Billy says, "No, Miss rogers, you're thinking of a blow job."

------------

Little Billy on. Grammar

One day, during lessons on proper grammar, the teacher asked for a show of hands from those who could use the word "beautiful" in the same sentence twice.

First she called on little Suzie, who responded with, "My father bought my mother a beautiful dress and she looked beautiful in it."

"Very good, Suzie," replied the teacher. She then called on little Michael.

"My mommy planned a beautiful banquet and it turned out beautifully."

The teacher responded, "Excellent, Michael!" Then, she reluctantly called on little Billy.

"Last night, at the dinnfer tabe, my sister told my father that she was pregnant, and he said "Beautiful, just fucking beautiful."

2. LOL, thanks for sharing. :D I like the second one the best.

3. i like the second one also. Funny shite. I could just imagine this kid he should be on south park. :)

4. someone visits Entensity.com...

5. haha ya very good site, except sumtimes they have very disturbing shit... and it's .net just to correct ya :)

and that was kind of stupid to post that... so what if I visit that site.. im just sharing the jokes with every one else..

6. lmao....good read.

7. lmao....good read.

8. One day little Billy was walking down the street with his Grandmother. His Granny, being old, descided she needed a break, and she took little Billy to a park to sit on the benches and rest. Billy spotted two dogs having sex, turned to his Grandmother, and said "Granny, what are those two dogs doing?" Granny was obviously reaching for an excuse; she said "Well you see Billy... the dog on the top has a hurt paw, and the one on the bottom offered to help him get home". Billy, being a surprisingly perceptive boy, said "wow Granny, dogs are just like people." "Why's that?" asked Granny, to which Billy replied "well the second to try to help someone they fuck you".

Little Billy was sitting in class near the end of the day when his teacher said "alright class, anyone who can identify the speaker of an American quote can leave early today. Who said 'Give me liberty or give me death'?" The teacher looked around the class, but nobody could answer, until a Japanese foreign exchange student put up her hand and said "Patrick Henry m'am". "Very good Shizu! You may leave now". The little girl happy skipped out of class, and soon a mumbling in the back of the class was heard; "f*ck'in Japs...". The teacher yelled "WHO SAID THAT?!". Little Billy stood up and said "George Patton!" and left.

9. Little miss Muffet, sat on a tuffet,
    Her inners were tattered and torn.
    It wasn’t a spider that sat down besides her,
    But little Billy with his horn.

10. Not really stupid to post it if you look at it from my perspective. You didnt hear it from a friend, and as far as either of us actually KNOW Entensity.NET are the originators. Though thats probably not the case, they are however your source for the joke, and I always believe in giving credit where it is due. Hense why I made the comment.

Grasscity Deals Near You