Little babies ^.^

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Corrie&3R, Mar 5, 2018.

1. How cute are my lil baby buddies ? :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. They are gorgeous little things. Congratulations.

I am wondering though, were the two vessels carrying twins designed to or did they just pop out as a double surprise?

J Evergreen

• Friendly Friendly x 1

3. Well! They were all from leftover seeds that I had saved. I had about 16 when I planted them. About two-three per each pot. But only the ones that you can see have sprouted. I am just dabbling and testing the waters. Because I have ordered more expensive seeds that I don’t wanna screw up lol

4. Ah I see haha, I was just curious. I was going to say if it was an unplanned twin set, that certainly would be a spectacle. I figure you know this, but you'll surely find out with that grow. Adding more than one seed per container unless large can sometimes add unwanted problems. Mainly the plants competing for nutrients against each other due to the smaller size of the soil they are in.(limited space + food)

Getting to my point I say I think you would be better off planting one per pot with the more expensive seeds but I am most definitely not trying to tell you what to do and you may already know better anyways. I understand that it's an experiment. :)

Best of luck with these and more luck for you seeds to come.

J Evergreen

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Oh I have absolutely every intention to split them ! This is just how I always grow seedlings of all kinds. :) Well except squashes because you gotta do that dirtmound thing! >o<

They just babies! But they’re getting their big boy beds soon!! :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I figured you already knew haha and assumed that it was probably just your style. I am curious now that you say you always do this(referencing more than just marijuana). Do you ever have problems splitting them? I again assume you don't wait to long. It's just I could foresee ripping the plants roots completely out of the soil to transplant could cause more harm then desired from time to time?

Oh and I totally didn't mean to intrude on you in my earlier posts, I just know every now and again we have new visitors and they tend to take some things they see here quite literally. Like for instance growing separate cannabis plants in the same pot, all the way to finish. Which I guess is fine but might not suit for the best grow. I've seen it once or twice lol and just wanted to show concern.

J Evergreen

7. I will probably just smoosh the root ball around until they fall separately away and I can put them in bigger pots. Right now I’m also growing sunflowers and tomatoes and beets in a tray starter... and I REALLY gotta separate the sunflowers because they’re growing like crazy and I had put like 2-3 seeds per chamber. But that’s ok I’m just going to replant them into my front yard since I barely have any grass!! Lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. They look tender and delicate, but why are the other pots empty?

9. Most likely were bad seeds. I used to grow other plants like that -- multiple seeds per one soil and later keep one and cut down other one's that look less healthy.

10. My little babies are growing up ;(
    Tweens! :)

Attached Files:

11. They are stretching.
    They need more light.

12. More light you say ?! :)

Attached Files: