Literally nothing is the way it seems

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Citygrasslol, Apr 10, 2016.

1. I guess we'll have to disagree on that.

• Like Like x 2
  2. My kids are the best behaved in thier grades at their schools . Damn I went on a field trip wow parents need slaps all around a 10 year old had a neck tattoo and another 10 girl old girl gave me a blade saying "someone gave this to me to do something" she was fucking clueless I was just shocked

there's certain accidents where you may be drunk and on drugs.
    but it's going to happen weather you are or your not
    -ricky

• Like Like x 2
  3. It partially is, but it goes beyond that. It brings religion into it and makes us seem like a superior nation.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Unfortunately, being a good citizen is not a guarantee for a good life.

5. Of course not and in alot of cases they will be taken advantage of ect just teach em what's what

there's certain accidents where you may be drunk and on drugs.
    but it's going to happen weather you are or your not
    -ricky

• Like Like x 1
  6. I was really baked yesterday and I kept thinking about stuff that normally wouldnt interest me. I was thinking about how everyone at my workplace just works and goes home, then repeat. It makes me want to go out and travel which that's the goal this summer after colleg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. One nation under God? All nations pretty much have their own God they just have a different name for him or multiple ones I don't really see your point lol

8. I've always been taught in public school systems to question everything.

I think people assume that we're taught to not question anything and the evil controlling class is to blame. I blame humans for not wanting to learn anything more than the base minimum. We're a fuckin lazy ass species, most people are content with their own world's they devise and are ultimately to blame.

• Like Like x 4
  9. This is my thread haha.

One thing I never understood, is a lot of what your perceive as normal in society is based largely upon geographical location.

Somewhere on the other side of the world, there lives a foreign people with their normal customs, etc. What is normal to them is normal because they grew up around/in it.

So when people believe their "way" is the right and best way, it baffles me as to how this correlation can go unseen.

This might tie back into the blind patriotism that we would call brainwashing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  10. Very true about the laziness I've come to notice that humans tend to find the easiest possible way to do things. Recently I've found myself questioning many people and actions where as in my younger times I would've just went along without question

• Like Like x 3
  11. #51 zmessengerz, Apr 11, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2016

12. Exactly

13. Exactly, I feel most nations force religion on the citizens, and our nation does it with Catholicism

14. Technically you're speaking of Christianity I believe. Baptists, Methodists, Episcopals Evangelicals, Lutherans all believe in God if I'm not mistaken and I'm pretty sure that's all lumped under Christianity. Hell even Jews believe in God and are considered Christians I think

15. A Christian believes in Christ was their savior . Judaism does not believe that Christ was their savior even to this day. All religions believe in a God(s). But that's the main difference between Christians and non Christians

• Like Like x 1
  16. True, I don't know too much about religion except that the only purpose it serves is to divide us.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Felt like I was making a mistake throwing Judaism in there lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. That's not how I see my religion, but I would never try to tell you what to think. The way I look at different religions is that they're doing the same thing I am, trying to get closer to their creator. For those who do not believe in a God that's their own prerogative. I find it comforting to believe in a higher power no matter what someone else tells me about my belief

• Like Like x 2
  19. #59 zmessengerz, Apr 11, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2016

• Like Like x 1
  20. I feel you're correct. But also that religion is tainted by man and skewed for power and control.

This is in the sense of there is some type of divine power, the truth has just been manipulated and changed by man to benefit an alternate agenda.

In addition, I don't think people want to know the truth. They just want to feel what they know is true.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2