Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Literally never smoked. Can you help?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batgirlholland, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Have you tried the bud yet? How did it work out for you? :)

2. I tried it yesterday! It took me four goes to get it right and I’d have to wait 30 mins between each try just in case I did get it right. I know, v confusing. So I eventually put more in than I would smoke and took a toke, put the 10 cent coin on it and within 15 minutes I was super relaxed and extremely giggly. Problem was, when it wore off and I went back for another toke, it just looked like a bunch of ash in there and that didn’t work.

So I’m clearly wasting my weed. Any suggestions? Oh and oh my god. First time here n 15 years that I felt zero pain. It was amazing. Like having a new body!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. This might sound dumb, but did you try to light it up again? Because if it burned out, it'll look just like ash.

Care to go into a few more details?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. So I’d have a toke and then quickly put the coin on the top of the pipe. Next time I went back, everything was completely black with some ash in it but I tried lightning it again anyway and I inhaled - something? I’ll do it again today and take a photo after my first toke because it’s hard to describe!

• Like Like x 1
  5. I am so happy that Cannabis is helping you! I am amsl glad that you are going slow with it too. Good cannabis can overwhelm new smokers super quick.
    I dont want to overwhelm you but
    I wanted to also encourage vaping at some point. Buy a good quality vaporizer vut do a good amount of research!

When you combust, you are losing a lot of those wonderful cannabinoids, when you vape you are getting a more pure medication. So maybe after a while you can look into it. It is so much more healthier too!

Anyway i am very excited that you are getting relief! Take care :)

6. Do that. Sounds like you burned something that you HAD to inhale.

I recommend you to put x amount of weed in that you know you can smoke in one toke or quick in genereal. Then you won't waste or get too much.

Keep us updated!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Congrats hope you end up finding a strain that works for you.