Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Literally never smoked. Can you help?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batgirlholland, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Ok so I have chronic pain and anxiety. I have just moved to The Netherlands so researched excellent coffee shops that can help pick the right strain for you. So. I have a bag full of buds (I think?) and a kinda hash looking pipe that has a glass tube and the end bit looks like it has a tea strainer in it.

Problem? A, I don’t know how to begin to smoke it (although I’d like to mix it with tobacco), and B, I really want to start with a super small amount as I have no idea what effect it will have on me.

It has 10% thc in it. I can upload a photo but I don’t know if it’s allowed. I just want to feel relaxed and to have the pain lessen.

Can someone please help me? I’ve watched that many tutorials but my questions are kinda specific.

Thanks

2. Any way you can post a pic? Basically you will break up the buds into tiny pieces using your fingers, scissors or a grinder. Pack them over the "tea strainer" part which is called a screen. You will put your mouth on the end of the glass tube part, start sucking in and then bring the flame to the top of the broken up buds while sucking in. You will see the buds start lighting up and feel the heat and smoke start coming in your mouth. Take a small hit and after you are done the hit, take a large breath of fresh air to make sure you inhale the smoke down to your lungs and feel the effect, hold for 2-3 seconds and exhale. Wait 10-15 minutes before taking another hit until you start to understand what it feels like and so you don't get too high your first time.

I personally would say stay away from the tobacco, it does nothing good for you. You can definitely upload pics, no problems with that here.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thank you! In case you’re wondering where I’ve been, I’ve been trying to upload a pic. Yeah, not getting anywhere fast with that!!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. I did it! Is that a little or a lot?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Down here it says upload a file.
    V Click that and find your photo and it'll load the picture from your Computer, Phone or Cloud storage.

Avoid Mixing tobacco with weed for a couple of reasons. If your not already addicted to tobacco don't start for god sakes as it's a real bitch to quit being among the most addictive substances on the planet.

Nicotine can make you sick on it's own with spins and vomiting and that's just no fun at all.
    BNW

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. It's a fair amount. Take a small bud and rip it into shreds and place on the screen. Apply fire and take a small toke.
    Set the pipe down and wait 10 minutes. See where it puts you before having more.
    :)
    BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Hi, I use vape THC Crystals, for pain and sleep. Also look into RSO. Vapes are high quality and varied.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Looks like roughly a quarter ounce to me, that is definitely a good amount for a newbie!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Good luck. You have gotten good advice. Leave the tobacco out, it just complicates things. You don't know effects from the tobacco from the cannabis. Go slow!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Thank you everyone. I would be lost without your experience and also thank you for not making fun of me, being a newbie and all!

Couple of quick questions. Brass, if I put a ripped up bud in the screen bit and take a puff and then put it down, won’t it waste all the rest of it? Like...is it like a cigarette where it burns itself out of you leave it alone? Shouldn’t I put it out or something? Or should I just put in a tiny amount? So sorry for the dumbass question.

Also, don’t kill me, I took up smoking (again) last year when my best mate died so I already smoke. Would mixing it in make a bad / worse experience for me?

Thanks everyone

11. If it's dry enough to keep burning I'll use something like a coin to snuff-cap the pipe. Most times weed by itself just goes out. Can do either short load the pipe to just enough for a single toke or fill and snuff as needed.

As for the Tobacco I did smoke evil cancer sticks for 40 years so I know all to well the in and out of Tobacco. Never cared for the taste of mixed weed and tobacco or the feel of the mixed high. I usually didn't smoke cigs while stoned as I didn't get the urge to light one up until the stone wore off.
    Do as you please as who are we to tell your how to treat your own body. :) Advice is cheap and we have plenty to hand out. LOL.

BNW

• Like Like x 2

12. What's playing in your head this fine day.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  13. Love that song! Mine today is:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ahhhh either your close to my age or you have really old taste in music. I remember that song all to well from my childhood. I'd have been about 11-12 and had my 6 transistor radio glued to my head.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  15. Haha. Nah, I’ve just got eclectic taste in music. Favorite band is The Cure.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Show me how you do it and I'll promise you
    I'll promise that I'll run away with you, I'll run away with you

Good taste buddy!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Thanks! Loved em since I was 12!

• Like Like x 1
  18. i would like to use a vape to smoke

19. Buy a space cake and cut it into 8 pieces. One long cut down the middle, then four cuts across.
    Eat one piece and see how it works. That small of a dose shouldn't make anyone overreact, but should be enough to get a feeling of some type. Adjust in modest increments as needed.

If that doesn't work, up your dosage very slowly. Edibles take longer to kick in, but are a more consistent buzz once they do. With experience blending small amounts of edibles with a toke or two can be very effective. But their is a fine line between enough and too much, thus go slow.