Lit My Hair on Fire

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by StrawBack, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Ok, so I have fairly long bangs for most guys. I made this little pipe made out of a carrot and hit it a few times. I was feeling pretty good and decided to hit it once more. So I light my lighter and bring the bowl and lighter up to my face. All of a sudden I hear this almost fizzing like noise and then see a flame across my bangs. I immediately (well as fast as I could in my stoned condition) pat it out with my hands and kinda freaked. Its smelt pretty shitty so I sprayed some body spray I had. Oh well, I was stoned and didn't want to let my missing hair get me down.

I think it might be time for a hair cut.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

2. I burnt my eyelashes... it sucked.
    I was relighting my joint which was almost too small to smoke, and i had my head tilted.
    Next thing I knew is i kept seeing brown in the corner of my eye, but I was too baked to think anything of it until i looked in the mirror. shit!

3. I was lighting a blunt with my gas stove not to long ago because I was to lazy to find a lighter. I semi spark it up and right when I go down to puff on it I guess I went to close to the flame and it burned my bangs, eyebrows and eyelash's. Got pretty high though.

4. Every so often when I hit the bowl, I'll accidentally inhale through my nose as well. And the flames just shoot up there and singe all my nose hairs. Then I smell burnt hair the rest of the night.

I've never actually set my head-hair on fire, I've lost a few eyebrows before though...

5. I've singed my bangs, nothing too serious.

6. I've got long hair. I used to be a pyromaniac. I've lit my hair on fire, sure.

And since I've got long hair, when I take hits from small bongs, like mine, I have to be careful or it singes. Happens occassionally, no big deal

7. Figured I might as well ask without making a new thread. Anyone ever take a hit, hold it and then almost forgot they took a hit. I did that last night while smoking in my room with just a sploof. I took a hit, held it for about 10 seconds and kinda forgot. So I just exhaled and then all this smoke came out. Didn't smell up the room much though so it was all good.

8. Word.

9. Haha, a pipe from a carrot. Thats the shit, sorry about everyones hair, eyelashes and any other hair that has been burned off lol

10. Try driving around, in a manual car, smoking a joint, and not noticing an ash/amber caught something on fire like your pants, or the carpet, until you can smell it. :(