Lit in Arizona...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by lovekindbud, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Somewhere near phoenix, don't remember.

2. Just moved to an AZ lookih for a connect in the mesa area

3. just moved to glendale off happy valley looking for people to chill and toke with or just a connect

4. me and my girl are having a hard time finding anything i've tried smoke shops colleges and still nothing.. :/

5. To all AZ peeps out there. Has anyone elses dealers been going dry lately? My guy is always very reliable but this past month it seems like he has been dry more often than not. Right now he is on an amazingly awful streak of 8 straight days....

6. Ayo anyone near the Gilbert area? Im in Gilbert but kinda lonely over here haha :p But over here I pay 50$ for an 8th of dank , pretty good compared to what I see other people get over here.

7. Yeah dude I live in the Higley area. I totally feel you when you say you get lonely, shit sucks!! I just moved here last thanksgiving so I havent picked up much but the couple times I did (strangers >.<) I paid $20/g, not the best but got the job done.

8. What's up Arizona people.

I live in Tucson for school but I'm from Gilbert.

9. I'm no where near close to arizona just sayin...

10. [quote name='"parrage"']

Yeah dude I live in the Higley area. I totally feel you when you say you get lonely, shit sucks!! I just moved here last thanksgiving so I havent picked up much but the couple times I did (strangers >.<) I paid $20/g, not the best but got the job done.[/quote]

So glad I don't have those problems. Grow your own =)

11. Hi. I am a female grower and toker. I live in Wittmann. Happy toking!

12. If anyone was in/near Gilbert I would ask them to kick it for sure :) I could always use more friends, and I got kicked out of school sooo I never got nothin' to do all day but toke haha xD Or better yet if someone grew near me that would be awesome :)

13. You guys are lucky as hell to pay 70 a quarter.

Here on the east coast I'm paying 100-110 for a quarter, granted it's normally 7.2-7.3 it's still expensive as fuck.

Really wanting to start a small grow for myself, especially after getting into concentrates.

14. [quote name='"RickRolledKush"']You guys are lucky as hell to pay 70 a quarter.

Here on the east coast I'm paying 100-110 for a quarter, granted it's normally 7.2-7.3 it's still expensive as fuck.

Really wanting to start a small grow for myself, especially after getting into concentrates.[/quote]

Yea man same here just paid 110 for a quarter. Weighed it at home and it was a6.6

15. Granted I've been buying from the same connect for over a year and a half now I am just happy to get 7.0. If he throws a bud while it's close to 7 that puts it over, as long as it's under 7.3-7.4 he let's me walk with it:cool:

16. Tucstoned here :smoke:

17. To bad you guys don't live in central Phoenix. I grow and my quarters are 70.

18. i live in central phoenix brah, I'm actually new to the area. Just moved here from Michigan.

I would love to try one of your quarters :D

19. [quote name='"djrefuesal"']To bad you guys don't live in central Phoenix. I grow and my quarters are 70.[/quote]

That's still kind of a ripof for a grower haha. Share the wealth brah. But I'd definatly like to have you as a friend haha

20. bump! anyone want to pm me :D