Lit in Arizona...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by lovekindbud, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Welcome to my troll world

2. [quote name='"thierry weed"']Welcome to my troll world[/quote]

Do tell?

3. Pics from my bagseed grow.

Attached Files:

4. Yum. Ill take an ounce

5. Looks like your weed has some powdery mildew on the leaves .... Yikes

6. Yup. Lost her to mildew. Here is one that Ian about to cut down.

Attached Files:

7. Wassup my fellow tokers!!! I'm posted in Mesa, got my green card and such, PM i havent been in the valley too long now always lookin to make some new friends, willin to cruise around so distance aint really a problem.

Hit me up ;)

8. kinda creepy :confused:

9. Alright cool.... Thats the response i was hoping for.

10. it's the winky face that made it creepy in my opinion lol

11. New to phx from the east coast trying to find good buds in phoenix....anyone have any ideas...def no corner huslte going on ova here..lol

12. [quote name='"ironlungz29"']New to phx from the east coast trying to find good buds in phoenix....anyone have any ideas...def no corner huslte going on ova here..lol[/quote]

Do you have a medical card?

13. How rigourous of a screening do they do here in az

14. [quote name='"yankees1777"']How rigourous of a screening do they do here in az[/quote]

Bumb.

15. You will need medical documentation of a chronic disorder or pain. Search Craigslist for "MMJ". You will find many places to get a card and acquire "meds".

16. Hey guys, Im also living in Phoenix :) Glad I found some native stoners!

17. I live in cali but I might move in with family in az, Its just me and a couple family members. If I move there i'm gonna get a medical card and grow outdoors. I asked my family members if they could grow there and they said yeah, so long as I don't grow in the summer ill be good.

18. [quote name='"NinjaToker92"']I live in cali but I might move in with family in az, Its just me and a couple family members. If I move there i'm gonna get a medical card and grow outdoors. I asked my family members if they could grow there and they said yeah, so long as I don't grow in the summer ill be good.[/quote]

I think growing outdoors has a schedule of its own. How are you going to keep the plants from going into flower during the winter?

19. [quote name='"NinjaToker92"']I live in cali but I might move in with family in az, Its just me and a couple family members. If I move there i'm gonna get a medical card and grow outdoors. I asked my family members if they could grow there and they said yeah, so long as I don't grow in the summer ill be good.[/quote]

What part of Arizona. I am from Phoenix and the winters do get cold. Not as bad a s some parts of the state. I am up north now for Christmas in Show Low AZ. The temp is a whopping 9 degrees out.