Lit in Arizona...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by lovekindbud, Aug 9, 2011.

1. I go to horizon! I actually just played deer valley earlier today in a sporting event

2. [quote name='"djrefuesal"']

What high school did you go to? Deer Valley here.[/quote]

Chaptown (chaparral) for junior year. Alc for senior year. Where's dvhs? I went to dvms back in 7th but that was a while ago haha

[quote name='"yankees1777"']I go to horizon! I actually just played deer valley earlier today in a sporting event[/quote]

Haha right down the street bro

3. Deer Valley is on 51st and Union Hills.

4. [quote name='"djrefuesal"']Deer Valley is on 51st and Union Hills.[/quote]

What ya payin fer trees in ur neck of the woods :D if you don't mind me asking

5. Right now waiting on curing from my first harvest. To get me through and not cheat the cure I have been going on craigslist and finding deals @ about 40/45 an 1/8th.

6. I was in scottsdale yesterday! came down here from NJ to see the Giants play, awesome fucking game btw.

7. What would be the best way to find a deal on craigslist?

8. [quote name='"djrefuesal"']Right now waiting on curing from my first harvest. To get me through and not cheat the cure I have been going on craigslist and finding deals @ about 40/45 an 1/8th.[/quote]

Genetics? And how about some pics bro! Haha
    [quote name='"TheOriginalMad"']

I was in scottsdale yesterday! came down here from NJ to see the Giants play, awesome fucking game btw.[/quote]

You flew across the united states to see a baseball game?....you sir have issues

9. LOL! What search words are you using? (if you don't mind me asking) You can PM them to me if you want. I'm in Sierra Vista and I'm as dry as the desert.

10. Ya my hookups are so unrelieable and my best dude is 60 an 8th. Id love some different hookups

11. [quote name='"yankees1777"']Ya my hookups are so unrelieable and my best dude is 60 an 8th. Id love some different hookups[/quote]

I wouldn't pay 60 even if it was fukin gold plated. Highest I charge is 55 but I try and keep it low. On the unreliable part, trust me bro haha. I know. It's even harder when your trying to run a business and your connects just can't keep up. Horizon is dry a lot of the time and from what I've heard it's not that high quality (I'm sure someone has goody tho)

12. I have my medical card so I'd I ever run out and can't find any I always have the compassion club.

13. I also have started growing so my buying weed days are over.

14. I have yet to get my card. Hopefully within the next year. I as well grow haha small world eh ;) lol

15. I didn't know growing would consume my life like it has. Best hobby ever!!!

16. Found a new dealer today! 45 an eighth and gets even better with weight. Nice dude and easy access. Good fuckin day

17. [quote name='"djrefuesal"']I didn't know growing would consume my life like it has. Best hobby ever!!![/quote]

Right?? I struggle to Balance and my garden sometimes but I ALWAYS find a way lol

[quote name='"yankees1777"']Found a new dealer today! 45 an eighth and gets even better with weight. Nice dude and easy access. Good fuckin day[/quote] damn sounds like a good hook. Enjoy

18. O and its super dank. Forgot to mentiom that haha

19. Finally good to see some az peeps on GC im in the East Valley whts good people.

20. I didn't know we had so many AZ tokers on here. I'm commin out of Tucson over here