Lit in Arizona...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by lovekindbud, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Juicy Fruit is one of my top favorites of all time. So Jelly of you!

2. Peoria here

3. i just got a new fuckin blue dot before class and broke it in today

4. Damn that blows. I was thinkin of gettin a blue dot from my liquor store with a percolater. Which one did you have

5. lol reggie in phoenix? you dont even know it but i bet there is tons of pounds just going around you from mexico. I cant see how you cant get reggie there. you can get a pound easy for 500 of reggie

6. oh i have a blue dot that has blue at the top of the tube, 8 tree percolator, with a doughnut hole ice catcher but i need a bigger bowl bro, it's nice for personal use

7. Ya dude i cantfind any reggie either. Just dank. Sk8ter i used to have that same bong!

8. Prescott in here

9. for real bro, it's pretty nice for personal use by i prefer legit roor bongs and iladelphs and biohazards honestly, why would you want any fuckin reggie dude i'm dying having to chief on that shit I wouldn't even call it ganj it's like dirt honestly, quality over quantity anyday

10. [quote name='"yankees1777"']Ya dude i cantfind any reggie either. Just dank. Sk8ter i used to have that same bong![/quote]

I used to have dis prob but I got connects now lol. Now I just need new connects to danky dank people be over chargin. Did you pick up ur bd at 40th and bell? They carry a lot of zongs and bluedots. Lookin for some new glass now, any ideas?

11. ******* website and glass stash

12. [quote name='"sk8trboy11"']******* website and glass stash[/quote]

A qua lab website and glass stash

13. #34 tilly07, Oct 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2011
    New to the forums but I am also in Arizona. I moved down to Tucson from Scottsdale a little over a month ago.

14. What's goin on everyone. New to this as well. Tucsin resident here. Happy smokes!

15. #36 tilly07, Oct 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2011
    Do any of you that live in Tucson attend The University of Arizona? I would like to meet some fellow smokers. I don't know many people here sadly :/.

16. I live in between Phoenix and Tucson, it sucks balls here. :(

17. I have lived in Phoenix my entire life. Not many natives around.

18. [quote name='"djrefuesal"']I have lived in Phoenix my entire life. Not many natives around.[/quote]

Az love! Haha. Native here :D lived in washington for a bit but born and raised in the good Ol 602

19. [quote name='"dirtykingpin713"']

Az love! Haha. Native here :D lived in washington for a bit but born and raised in the good Ol 602[/quote]

What high school did you go to? Deer Valley here.