Lists of 5 5 great TV shows to watch stoned

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Porkchop Express, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Here we go bitches.

5 . game of thrones - the fantasy, the dragons, the dark magic, swordfights, wildfire, the imp, utter brilliance
    4 . curb your enthusiasm - the sarcasm, the awkwardness, the characters
    3 . peep show - never have I wanted to turn off because of the situation, turn away TV, beautiful characters, mark, jez and supahands
    2 . trailer park boys - amazing TV, absolutely brilliant wacked out TV, these Canadian lads deserve money and the plaudits, I love the constant normal everyday use of weed, that's how it should be.
    1 . red dwarf - sorry but I love this show. Series 1 to 6 is the best TV to watch whilst stoned ever. Weird shit going on and the greatest pair of characters ever who are stuck together but total opposites

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Breaking bad

Sent from my Huawei-U8665 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I like cartoons more than shows with live people so here are my 5 favourite shows. 1 being the best.

5. South Park

4. Simpsons

3. Moral Orel

2. Boondocks

1. Kevin Spencer

You can find full episodes of the top three on youtube. Awesome shows I highly recommend you check out the top three on youtube if you like cartoons and haven't yet seen these.

4. Chuck all the way!

knives heated dull red
    release sweet smoky nectar
    I am lifted high

5. King of the Hill
    The Office (US)
    Seinfeld
    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
    The Simpsons

--We're off to the witch, we may never never never come home, but the magic that we'll feel will last a lifetime!--

6. 1. Wilfred (US)
    2. Community
    3. Workaholics
    4. Archer
    5. The League

I'd add Game of Thrones, but every time I watch it stoned, I end up rewatching it sober because I forget what happened.

7. Weeds, game of thrones

8. Weeds
    Breaking Bad
    Entourage
    Sopranos
    The Shield

In no order...

9. Red Dwarf is some good shit. 

10. Trailer Park Boys
    Breaking Bad
    The Wire
    South Park