listening to Joe Rogan talk about life in our world today

Discussion in 'General' started by iPwnF00lz, May 25, 2012.

1. #1 iPwnF00lz, May 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2012
    Just finished two really interesting clips with Joe Rogan & Duncan Trussell speaking about life, and I have to say it brings up big points that should be thought of daily and seriously. I was familiar with most of what they discussed prior to listening but they sum up everything really well.

First from this year and month for a updated listen that after finishing caused me to give the other two a listen..
    Joe Rogan & Duncan Trussell Break Down Life - YouTube

And here are the others from December of 2011, a bit longer but worth it.
    Joe Rogan & Duncan Trussell Break Sh*t DOWN! - YouTube
    Joe Rogan & Duncan Trussell Break Down Life - YouTube

2. whatever it is, its not worth an hour and 15 min of my time.

3. Stop being so lazy, knameeeeeeeeen?!

4. [quote name='"CKTony"']

Stop being so lazy, knameeeeeeeeen?![/QUOTE]

Haha most of the time when its a link to YouTube I just back out ... The other day it was a link to a 30 min..... I didn't watch that no way I'm wasting an hour ....

5. But you don't know if it's a waste until you've already played it through.. You a soothsayer man?

6. Saw the 'Break Sh*t Down' one… Was worth.

7. Joe rogan is a wise man i enjoy listening to what he has to say

8. Whenever I have to watch Joe rogan (my friend likes listening to him) I can't help but think, "come on man, don't you have actual things to worry about".

9. Can't say it's a waste without even giving it a fair chance! Personally I enjoy Joe's podcasts, he's an interesting fellow for sure.

10. Watch the joe rogan podcast.

11. Joe Rogan podcast by night!!!

12. Joe Rogan's podcasts are amazing. im pretty sure i've listened to these before.