Listen

Discussion in 'General' started by BackDoorMan, Mar 22, 2009.

1. I was just wondering about your opinion, and by your I generally mean all, about relying on marijuana as an escape from everything.

I'm going through a terrible phase (fianance wise) and I just spent £20 on a score out of my last £40. I just need to have grass to run away from these terrible things. These people, so to speak, scare me. The mass illusion of success and the misled dreams, oh, she has to be beside me.

Say, I was wondering, do you guys NEED to have a little private stash for your personal use only .. ?

2. I feel like buds fix my problems. Which is a problem in itself.

3. #3 wraughbit, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
    no. not really. lol i couldn't go the rest of my life without it.

4. Whenever i buy a bag i put about 3 quarters of it into my tin for mulling and the rest in my airtight cannister for my personal use.
    Normally there is enough there for a 25er cause my dealer gives me huge bags on account of my friends brother being best friends with the dealer.
    So i keep some for later or to sell to a friend that doesnt know the right people.

5. #5 AimedForDeath, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
    Drugs have always taken me away from my problems.

Marijuana has always been there for me.

But then I got into xanax, klonopin, methadone and crack. Xanax and crack stole my soul... it was my goal day in day out to be fucked up. I didnt care what I had to do to get it, rip off my best friends, rob, what ever needed to be done.

Which leads me to my point.. I just got outta jail about 2 hours ago, i only had a 3 month sentance, but man.. you lose the simple freedoms.

If you think drugs are your escape from your problems, take a step back, think about what is the root of these problems. I've never felt as good as I did when I walked out the door of County today.. it was a high within its self.

Marijuana and any other drug should be an add on to life, somthing to enjoy, not somthing to escape from. Life is a great thing when you look at it as a whole.

Take from that what you will. If you need anyone to talk to, feel free to Private Message me.

Take care.

EDIT://

I missed the whole point of this thread, i'm sorry.

Personally, I always kept at LEAST an eigth for myself and then had a 1/4 or so to bring around and smoke up my friends.

6. AFD is back... nooo shit. How was it?