Listen to this probation bullshit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Engel Des Todes, Jun 23, 2009.

1. I was charged with misdemeanor paraphernalia after a school drug dog search of the parking lot. I am 100% cooperative with the cops, the judge, and even the DA. I get sent to this probation CUNT who decides to be the aforementioned C word, and sticks me with 12 months of random screening. I have no priors, and was 100% respectful to her the entire time, but she still decides to fuck me over. That whole, 'it depends on if they're having a good day or bad one' bullshit has to stop.

2. It sucks you got pinched that hard, but you failed the moment you brought anything onto school property. Not very smart. I think the punishment is too harsh but you should have known better.

No it shouldn't be illegal but it is and you knew this yet you still thought it was a good idea to bring it onto school property?

3. Yes, I realize and admit i messed up =\ And honestly, had the punishment not have been so harsh, I wouldn't even complain.

4. If you learn to be stealthier and more careful because of it then at least it isn't a total waste. I hope it goes by fast for you :)

5. Like i ranted to my best friend last night, "I messed up, and i'll never make that mistake again. Live and learn!" I was really reckless because I got too comfortable, so once i'm off i'll have my own setup where I don't have to worry about anything other than not letting my neighbors find out :smoke:

6. You got busted for a drug related charge and didn't expect a drug testing provision as part of your probation? I can see how you'd be angry, but it's nothing outrageous

7. Oh no i did, the only reason I got pissed was because it was so harsh. Oldskoolgrower kinda talked me down though so i'm not as furious.

8. Magnum Synthetic for the win.

Wait wtf. Dude you're in Michigan, just get a fucking medical card and you can still smoke on probation lol

9. That requires a qualifying condition, and lying to get a card is about the lowest thing a stoner can do.

10. That really sucks dude, but at least it's a lesson learned, right?
    Try looking at it as a year to just be productive as hell--work out every day (good for helping you sleep, and helping you garner female attention ;)), work as many hours as possible and make as much cash as possible (then buy everything you need for an EPIC "done with probation" celebration), learn to appreciate non-stoned life, focus on school, whatever...
    Plus, think about how ripped you'll be after a year t-break :D

11. You just faild! It`s the smartest thing a stoner can do!!!!

12. 12mo probation for first time, you should get early termination in 6 months. either way probation fucking blows....

13. Psh,, my judge gives me probation and house arrest for 10 months, for being arrest with a pipe. :mad:

Speaking of which, I get to see her in court tomorrow. Fuunnnn

14. Bullshit. The NUMBER 1 reason cited by opponents of MMJ laws in States that have not passed them yet is that people in States that HAVE passed them game the system so they can get high without a hassel. This not only hurts the chances of getting any sort of change affected in States with more stringent laws, it also directly hurts legitimate patients who need it as medicine.

YOU are the one who has failed here. Use your brain and think about it.

15. Time to get Drrruuuuuuunnnnnkkk

16. yeaaah, when i was on probation for 6 months,
    that was pretty much all i did hahah.
    usually hate drinking though

17. shit man! a whole year? fucckkk

Horray for psychadellics!

18. When I got high my first time at school today I hid my equipment far away from the parking lot and the school buildings. I just could not take the chance of a possible school raid.

19. FUck... i meet w/ my PO tuesday and he is going to decide to punish me or let it go to court and im getting paraphernalia