Listen to music and write a story to it.

Discussion in 'General' started by PileOfTrees, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Really, it's pretty fun. I'd recommend classical music. It's cool just to write, even though you don't know what it is about.

Here is what I wrote at a [5]:

I stepped onto the train. I didn't know where I was going, but that didn't matter for now. I was unaware of my future, and wasn't sure what would happen. I took my seat on the train, where I was alone due to the emptiness of the interior.
    I awoke on the train, unsure of how long I had been asleep. When the massive wheel finally stopped turning, I turned myself through the door, stepping carefully of the tall train. I looked around, the wind brushing against my face, only seeing two other people the platform. Everything seemed like a dream, as if I was disconnected from reality. The stares of the bystanders made me anxious, making me walk away with a fast pace.
    My briefcase followed me throughout the block upon block towered upon by massive shadows of the skyscrapers. The streets seemed empty, upon being crowded and bustling. I continued walking for who knows how long, until I reached a peculiar bridge that seemed to draw all my attention to it.
    I felt myself being pulled towards the tall bridge at the end of the road, with a rushing river underneath. I leaned against the railing, looking down into the water. I learned foward a ways, then felt myself falling, at peace. All I wanted was to smash into a rock.

The water was cold.

So, what is the best story you can write?