Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Listen To Diffrent Music When You Blazed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stoner Phil, Jun 18, 2011.

1. I just noticed how weird my music taste is when I'm baked to when I'm sober I mean sober I listen to Indie Rock and stuff but while I'm baked I listen to rap and Tech N9ne all the time. Anyone else do this kind of thing? :smoke:

2. It is corrupting your fragile little mind.

3. Yes. It makes me want bitchs n hoes.

4. I started listening to rap when I started smoking. It's more consistent and relaxing than rock. Bone thugs FTW.

I do listen to other stuff, but rap is definitely the preferred genre.

5. Booooooooo

Na i listen to the same thing pretty much.

6. I listen to the same songs & notice how much better it sounds when Im stoned :smoke:

7. Edit: One day i will learn how to embed the damn youtube video...

8. Just post the link in the writing box that you type into like this.

9. The first couple minutes after you smoke...any song sounds amazing lol, i just like some rock or metal songs cause it brings back nostalgia...but i usually like hip hop/trance or anything really with a nice beat.