List your *Top 3 Vaporizers* worth buying

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by supersm0ke, Mar 1, 2014.

1. #1 supersm0ke, Mar 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2014
    and give an explanation as to why you picked the ones you did, pictures, maybe which living circumstances play into account, words of advice/wisdom when vaping, etc. curious to see what the responses will be.

2. Worth buying?    That's a tough one to answer without stating a budget range.    For those that have a lot of disposable income, the Herbalizer at 750 dollars is worth buying but for someone that doesn't have that kind of disposable income, the Herbalizer would not be worth buying.   Give us a budget range.

3. #3 supersm0ke, Mar 1, 2014
    Give yourself a budget range. Envision this thread as possible place for people new to vaping to see. An average citizen if you want. Whether based on a wide range of experiences like yours or someone who's only tried one or two.

4. 1. Any log vape including the underdog, Heat Island, Enano, etc. They are great for saving weed, can produce monster hits, and are generally very easy to figure out how to use for a first timer. Plus sitting on a desk they dont really scream to you that they are a vaporizer like some other models can. Usually these vapes can be found for around $200 or less. 

2. The Hammer vaporizer. The only way I can classify this thing is as a butane powered portable log style vaporizer. It hits better and conserves better than any other portable vape that I have tried including the solo, ascent, pax, and pinnacle pro. The only down side is the butane, but that can become in upside in situations where electricity is not easy to find. Goes for only $120 so it can fit in to just about any budget. 

3. Any of the three seventh floor vaporizers (DBV, SSV, LSV). While not the easiest vaporizers in the world to figure out how to use they are still relatively simple and strait forward. All three produce very nice clouds and fall about in the middle of the pack for conservation. prices range from $160(I believe is the cheapest ive seen a DBV) to over $300 for the wave rider SSV. 

5. #5 lwien, Mar 1, 2014
    Ok, I'm going to make an assumption then and that is that for most, the upper range that they'd be willing to spend is 300 dollars which is about the mid-point of vaporizer pricing.   Within 100 to the 300 dollar price range, I would pick the following along with associated links for comprehensive independent reviews, vids, and pics along with 100's of user tips for each one of these vapes:

Vapolution 2.0.    For just about 100 dollars, you get a home vape that has an all glass vapor path and is one of the best tasting vapes on the market, regardless of price:  http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapolution-2-0.4940/

LSV......If you already have a water pipe, for about 200 dollars (including their water pipe adapter),  the LSV provides a glass on glass vapor path along with a spherical connection to your bong with a totally unrestricted draw that makes it, in my opinion, the best vape for vaporbonging within this price range.   No whips, no plastic or metal air path........just glass for exceptional taste and can produce HUGE vapor clouds at will: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/7th-floor-life-saber-lsv.2641/

The HerbalAir 2.2......At about 200 dollars, a vape that can do both bags, whips and hook up to a bong.   It is one of the, if not the only vape on the market that you don't even have to grind your bud.   You can just stick in a whole bud and it will vape it thoroughly, inside and out.    Super efficient.  VERY reliable and in party situations, you can blow up 3 bags at the same time, all within a minute: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/herbalaire.276/

Edit:   There are other vapes within this price range that are also excellent vapes and I have no doubt that others may suggest other vapes than those I mentioned above.   There's a lot of personal preference that goes along with making a decision on what their top 3 pics would be and I have no doubt that many of them would be just as valid as my own.

6. Noce list lwien. I want an HerbalAir so bad. 

7. you need to make a poll or set a budget range to make this as accurate as pos. 

8. My top three would be 

Lotus Vaporizer
    Underdog with VVPS
    Arizer Solo 

In that order.

9. CZ, you rate the Lotus higher than any other vape that you have?

In a price to performance comparison, yes indeed. It's a 100 dollar vaporizer that can outperform every one of my portables and most of my desktops. It's vapor output can rival the cloud. Considering that, along with the five minute learning curve, I'd recommend it to be anyones first vape. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBox1fF6nkw

11. Volcano Vaporizer, best overall, no cleaning, plug in
    pax vaporizer- portable, but you have to clean a lot
    firefly
    plenty

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. bought arizer solo for $150 m1d on ebay.. havent looked back

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. What about pinnacle pro? Does it have too many problems?

14. Current problem is the plasic on glass(pong) mouth piece degrading/melting on high temps. Vapor Blunt is aware of the problem and currently devoloping a glass replacement. Otherwise It's a good/great portable. I ordered mine this week even knowing about these problems.

15. Oh damn.  I love the water piece attachment.  You're own glass vapor bong pretty much when you feel like it.

But yeah no thanks if it has melting plastic parts...will wait for the fix.

16. I have owned a DBV from 7th floor and now own a Solo, so not a lot of experience but... The DBV was a SOLID vape for the price, very durable/won't break on you, can be attached to bongs without to much hassle. What I didn't like was the learning curve and the fact that you have to constantly disconect the whip to stir material inbetween hits or else you will get uneven ABV (green and dark brown herb, not evenly vaped). Also felt like I could taste something from the ceramic heater, not pleasant.

My Solo is absolutely awesome! The taste is amazing and 10x easier for me to use. No more stirring herb after every hit, I get a very uniform color on my vape poo every time. Not the most portable, but it is my daily driver for both visiting friends and use as a desktop-vape at home.

There are a lot of vaporizers out there and I have only tried a couple, so no doubt there are better ones...but after getting the Solo my needs are met LOL :hippie:

17. not using price as a factor and just the quality of the unit, vapor taste/production and not splitting the list into home desktop & portables... my list would be:

1. volcano (either the reg or digital, dont think the digital is worth the higher price unless the person is too lazy to turn a knob)
    2. the plenty (gives monster, nice cool and tasteful vape - prob the one that gets me the highest)
    3. pax / solo (love the pax for on the go use and the solo is portable but im not a fan of a portable having a glass mouthpiece that could possibly break carrying it out. doesn't take anything away from the unit though, it's a great product)

peece out cub scouts

18. lol

19. Volcano by storz n bickle hands down !

The pax, no one can beat the warranty on that " hands down

The magic flight box" original, organic, small , compact , old but consistent !

And "Vapor" suppose to be enjoying the taste, the aroma & of course the feel ! NOT taking the fastest rips thickest clouds, coughing up a lung ordeal. If you wanted that why don't you just roll a joint,blunt,toke a bowl, take a bong rip or dab, get straight to the point!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

And where in the hell is that written?   Are you telling everybody else what they should "supposed" to be doing in regards to vapor production.    There are a LOT of people, including myself, who absolutely LOVE to produce HUGE vapor clouds on a vapor exhale and would abhor the doing the same with combustion.