list your prospects

Discussion in 'General' started by rwilliams, Oct 29, 2006.

1. I know I'm not the only guy who has different prospects that they view as their chances for getting laid, so this thread is deticated to describing some of your prospects.

prospect #1 - black, incredible ass, incredible tits, my friend's sister's best friend, my age, leaving for the marines on monday..... maybe she will want an experience to remember before she goes off to the marines :D I'm not keeping my hopes up though, but she does get around.

prospect #2 - I work with her.... half black half white. She just broke up with her boyfriend. I try to play little flirting games with her whenever I can, but I'm always on the grill and she's always off somewhere else, and she doesn't seem into me :eek: she is HOT though

prospect #3 - this girl who went to my high school (she's still a senior).... she is fine and my friend is dating her best friend, so I can arrange times to chill with her.... haven't really tried to talk to her yet.

prospect #4 - another high school chick.... she's really preppy, not feeling her personality, so when I think of her I don't think of long term relationship, but there's still a chance :rolleyes:

Overall: none of my prospects right now are looking very good.... hopefully things will shape up.