List one random fact about you

Discussion in 'General' started by Five By Five, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'll start:

I wear a hat every day. I will not leave my house without my hat.

GOGOGOGOGO!!!!!

2. I always walk (run) up stairs 2 at a time...I feel really weird when I have to walk up stairs with someone..and take em all slow, one at a time.

Actually it's more of a workout taking stairs one at a time for me now...I've been taking them 2 at a time for a long time.

*edit: GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!

3. My hair is thirty inches long.

4. I like weed...

5. that's awesome. I'm so jealous. I had some pretty nice, long dreadlocks about 6 months ago and got the sudden urge to chop them off. I've been trying to grow mine long enough to redread them ever since. If I had hair that long I wouldn't be able to help but twist it up constantly!

I think within a couple of months i'll be back to my normal self again :cool:

6. I cut my own hair with clippers and I haven't seen a barbershop since 2000!!

:)

7. I'm straighter than a ruler.

8. I'm blue, if I was green I would die... da Bo dee da Bo die da Bo dee da Bo die

9. I'm not circumsised.

10. I have a big ass.

11. If I eat anything with a dipping sauce (A1, Mustard, etc) I like it to be in its OWN bowl. Ketchup and eggs? 2 bowls.

Fuckin' right.

12. I once dropped a handful of mashed potatoes into a cars sunroof off the twelfth story balcony at my cousins apartment.

13. [quote name='"Mason420"']I'm blue, if I was green I would die... da Bo dee da Bo die da Bo dee da Bo die[/quote]

Lmao.

I have a fear that these kind of threads will reveal me in the court of law one day.

14. I had bright white blonde hair until i was about 14, when in 6 months, it shifted to a normal shade of brown

15. I am behind the wheel of my focus driving 80 mph right now.

16. [​IMG]

17. I like to drink milk after I brush my teeth because it's the only thing that tastes good to me.

18. I have two different colored eyes.

19. In over the past 72 hours, Ive only had 3 hours of sleep. And im not even tired.

No real drugs either. I just have so much energy stored up that isn't being used. And it makes it so like one cup of black tea will make it so I can't sleep for the next 24 hours.

My body is just cool like that.

(Not really, its just me trying to make insomnia sound like a special ability)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.