Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

List of strains

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bostondutchmast, Dec 29, 2008.

1. so i was just wondering (this is for people who dont have mmj) how many people get a list of strains from their dealer and get to chose what they want. usually my guy gives me a list of 10 outdoor strains and 10 indoor strains along with 5 hash choices. i know that not all dealers do this because i have alot of other ones i use, this is just my main connect. the other ones i use usually have one or 2 strains to select from.

does your connect do the same?

2. I am my own connection. Usually I just ask myself what I have cured in jars then decide which one to sell myself.

Most dealers around here usually only carry one strain at time, though there are a few exceptions.

3. my main man usually picks up a different strain every week and tells me b4 hand when hes picking up and if i want any

4. I have a dealer in town, and he tends to carry only piff. Once in a while, he'll pick up some kush. I have another dealer a few towns away, and he doesn't really give me a list. It's just some no-name dank.
    I would prefer having a list though, lol.

5. Yesterday, I chose from Skywalker, Nebula, Euphoria, BBxNL (soil), BBxNL (hydro), Great White Shark, and white Russian.

So not really a list, just a mini clinic.:)

6. A nice little buffet :D

7. Thanks man, I chose both BBXNL's, Nebula, Skywalker, and my buddy got the Great White, and White Russian. The Nebula is honestly out of this world, every harvest improves greatly. (I'll post pics later)

8. nice, just like my guy you should see the list he gives me, today i got white widow, trainwreck, ogkush, sour diesel, next week im getting 9 strains. im gunna start a pickup thread soon. maybe if i can get a better camera :(
    where are you from midwestkind?

9. dam your dealer is the shit getin all those strains and hash too. Your blessed to know him, most dealers around me carry one strain at a time. L:uckily i supply myself fully now so its whatever I have cured at the time.

10. There you go

Attached Files:

11. #11 WIND and SOLAR, Dec 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2008
    Part of the reason dealers put lots of strains on the docket is to make you feel unsatisfied with whatever choice you do make; given the plethora of choices, we expect ourselves to be able to pick the perfect one and feel guilty when we aren't totally convinced we have.

12. Wow, never met a deal with so many strains, only encounter so much strains like in coffeeshops and such.

13. he has bubble hash for 30 a g, thc pills, hash oil , cbd oil and a few other things . i mainly stick with the indoor selection but he has a nice outdoor selection that tempts me.

14. Same here. What are you growing right now?

15. damn. wtf? yah heres my shopping list for thye next week lol
    no i get strain names named off and i influence his opinion to whatever i wanna smoke. usualy a couple dank strains, couple out door work strains too MONEYYYY

16. Northern Lights #5, an unknown Sativa, and Hash Plant. Hindu Kush is starting up soon.

17. Sounds tasty man. I just harvested some beautiful ak47. Got some skywalker just about ready, and some white lady seeds germinating

18. I have a few beans from a cross of my NL#5 and the unknown (very potent) Sativa. If any of the phenotypes are good I might either keep clones or even try to backcross them to stabilize the characteristics.

19. One of my guys, I get whatever he has >.>. An other usually asks for requests and gets a few ounces through the mail of good california strains, but they go fast.

20. I tried to backcross a P1 ak47 with a F2 a while back and didn't really have too much luck. I'd be interested in whatever resources you've found helpful, if you don't mind sharing. I've been having some trouble finding anything great on the net and was just going on my knowledge from a few college genetics classes