List Of Seed Banks That Ship To Australia

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by MarquisGemini, Aug 14, 2011.

1. There have been a lot of questions posted about Australian Seed Banks, and lots of threads with sites supplied. But the problem is a lot of them are now out of date and there seems to be a pattern of the sites that are vigilant and don't shut down/stop shipping to Australia.

Below is a small list of Seed Banks that ship to Australia. I've heard especially complimenting things about weed-seeds. Orderd some Feminised Auto Haze from them yesterday myself, actually.

You'll find that each seed bank has different types of seeds, some don't have autos, some dont have feminised, some have them all. But the greatest different you see are in the prices. Make sure you read up on the site before purchasing seeds.

I will be adding sites to the list as they pop up or are suggested to me, and taking sites off that no longer ship to Aus or are permanently down.

Weed Seeds - Buy Marijuana Seeds Online from Weed Seeds
    Marijuana Seeds (cannabis Seeds) High Quality Low Prices
    Highgrade Seeds - Highest Quality Marijuana Seeds Online
    http://www.demonseeds.com
    http://www.amnesiaseeds.com

And also, there is an Australian Seed Bank that is "coming soon". It was operational about 2 months ago, and was shut down quite promptly. But this is the vision of a couple men in Australia.

Coming soon
    http://aussieseedbank.com

2. #2 kemare, Nov 27, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2023
    I know that it's illegal in NZ, i am not sure about OZ. Is there Seedbank who ship from Australia... Anyway, like i already posted Paddyseeds is shipping to Oz but also Weed Seeds Australia.

3. #3 Vee, Nov 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2013
  4. Okok Im gonna ask a dumb question.... why not Feminised???

5. Many growers, back then and now still see femmed seeds as GMO seeds

thread is 7 years old!, ....good to see you made 18yo?

6. Thanks for replying Vostok ........bahahah im a late starter yeah>???? an Im old lolol...... an obviously very behind on all this stuff.... so why are gmo"s no good??? do u think messing with th genetics makes the strain less good??? thanks for ur help.....

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Nature is but a system of checks and balances, some my call this extreme others would call it evolution, when you mess with check and balances things tend to get spilt, broken even ruined
    I'm 100% organic tho I do use plastic pots,

I'm currently femmed my own seeds for the first time using CS
    a simple method of reducing the flower from producing ethylene gas that prevent males seeds from forming, by spraying the flowers pistiles with silver water solution

you all but need a 9v battery and 1 silver dollar and distilled water

google for me

good luck

8. wow.... that is so interesting...... wish u cood come help me hahahaha.. im an outsider..... no chems... bit fertiliser they do th rest...... beautiful plants to grow an watch develop an even better when its time to taste.....
    I will google it an mite give it a go......
    Thanks for ur time Vostok..... I appreciate it...... ur a true O.G. - helpful and knowledgeable.....

• Like Like x 1
  9. Absolutely avoid all sites like that, they are aggregators and are not a real seedbank.
    Note also that customs in Australia uses a seed xray machine at all ports of entry and that you are playing russian roulette importing seeds into Australia. Do not risk your money and freedom.

This thread has good domestic sources of seeds within Australia of which I have experience with www.kangaseeds.store and caveman seeds. Why wait months for seeds that never arrive, just buy domestically and save yourself a lot of heartache. A lot of the domestic suppliers on this list have good writeups on many forums.

Australia - Domestic Seed Sources (no customs)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. #14 AussieNomad, Dec 14, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2021
  11. Hey mate.. That kanga site states that they are all novilty and Contain less than 0.3% THC are they just saying this to cover them selves?

12. i know Herbies Seeds ships to Australia, my friend has no complaints

13. My shameless thread plug regarding Mediseedman here: Aussie Germination Review - Updated Jan 16th 2023

I can confirm x2 that the germination rate for them are ok, and are not hemp.

Regarding Herbies, I had 4 to 5 failures in a row. This was sudden, I never had issues and then I did. Using different names and addresses. Great seeds, Herbies just didn't seem to update the stealth method. This contrasts the fact that Australian Authorities have upgraded their Xray machines. My final failure ended up with me getting a letter, which was likely an indirect warning telling me to please stop trying to get seeds through customs.

14. Yes, i heard about weird stuffs going on in aus customs. Must be very disappointing, hope things get better soon and they'll find the way to update their stealth. But i can't imagine any stealth that comes through upgraded xray unfortunately.

i don't know how come my friend gets the seeds from herbies, i should ask him