Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

List of safe liquids for bongs (you supply the list)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Classic52, Sep 15, 2008.

1. there is a thread similar to this, but there was some good controversy. Some were saying put stuff like kool aid in your bong, and others said put Gatorade/vitamin water in your bong.

Any pros want to give a good clean well defended list of safe liquids for your bong other than water, and what makes them safe opposed to other liquids?

2. I guess I'm old fashioned cuz I just like water....However, keep a bottle of water in the fridge and use that with some crushed ice.

I hear milk is interesting.

Edit: Best thing about winter? Snow.

3. Ice water with a listerine breath strip in it. Can't top that. :bongin:

4. water and all liquids that are drinkable?

5. any gatorade is bomb,esp grape!

6. While I hear milk isn't unhealthy for you (I've heard both sides) it filters out more THC than other liquids because THC is fat soluble.

I like to make Kool-Aid and put some in the bong and use some to make ice-cubes for the bong.

7. I always like to put motor oil and gasoline in the bong, really filters out the impurities,

But to be serious, I really like putting some citrus peel slices in the water with some crushed ice

8. Ice water in the bottom. . . steaming hot water in the perc

you know how it do

9. water only.

Most other things such as pop gatorate kool aid are not gonna change the flavor of smoke and are going to make your bong dirty.

Milk sounds disqusting btw i cant imagine the smell of warm milk mixed with bong smell

10. Cold ass water from the brita only. no tap water and nothing besides water.

11. what does the ice in the water do?

12. I can guarantee you that Dr. pepper will change the flavor of your smoke

13. i love dr pepper so thatd be sick. but i heard putting sticky stuff like that shouldnt be put in your bong

14. i honestly think thats a myth, most of those people have never even tried it

It's like putting a sugary drink in any glass, if you wash it with water once it will come out. The sugar is dissolved into the liquid, it's not like it's gonna buildup on the bottom of your bong or anything.

15. ice, ice, ice. use tons of ice, and the coldest water you can manage to get. :cool:

16. Just don't use anything that can ruin your bong, especially if its nice. Or fuck your lungs, you're gonna need those to smoke.

I love to use juice (good, expensive stuff, preferably fresh) in my crappy acrylic bong. Makes shit weed taste pretty good.

17. orange juice. was nice but not much of a taste, really.
    -IRN-BRU!!!! but maybe thats just cause i'm scottish :p

18. Only distilled water for my tube.

19. uh how about water..
    I've never liked anything else

20. yep, that was my thread you coppied, i think some people say fruit juice, kool aid, gatorade, and alcohol