List of odd religions

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by GeTTeR, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Hello everyone. I was just wondering what are the oddiest or most obscure religion you have heard of?

I have have only a western view of religion so blow my mind haha.

Ill put one down too. Postafarian (not dure if I spelled that right.) A religion where you worship a flying pasta monster. But it is said that athiest created it as a joke and people follow it for fun.
    So yeah just post on here for fun and let me hear a cool religion.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. What's ironic about that one is a flying pasta god does exist somewhere in the universe, how else did one think it?

3. Heavens gate. Look up the intro video thing on youtube

Drugs are bad, mkay?

4. hey the FSM is in everyones heart and touches everyone with his noodley appendage. Every friday is a holiday and it's a loving community

Ramen.

5. christianity is pretty weird. An all loving God that murders the innocent.

6. Odd ones: All of them.

Cool ones: None of them, unless maybe the ones where you get rewarded for fucking shit up.

7. KmKK kucamumbakrackakillas

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I heard of this Club once that worshiped the Karma Chameleon but that was back in the 1980s. They all seem just as strange to me.

Sounds like they had some culture..

10. have you ever heard of Duncansim? the blood of Frank Garrett is against you.

11. Yea its all pretty weird

12. Pastafarianism is pretty weird.

13. I think Scientology is the King of nonsensical religion. if you dont know what their beliefs are, I dare you to go find out (Google, please don't actually join them). Your jaw will hit the floor.

That said all religion is pretty nonsensical.

I do hope you are being sarcastic.  You do realize that it is a mockery of religion.

15. Or just watch South Park

16. Janism. They dont eat after dark so they don't eat a bug or something haha.

17. I've been digging the Bahai faith recently. Interesting article on Wikipedia about it.