Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

List of MMJ dispensaries sites?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by peacetoker90, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Anyone know of some MMJ dispensary websites? I've googled and searched the forums but can't find one without tons of dead links.

2. Dispensary websites? What do you mean? I'm a CA mmj patient and know of several lists of locations of dispensaries in my state... if that's what you're looking for. Please be more specific.

3. you cant just buy the weed online lol

4. I want a list of MMJ dispensary website links. So I can browse the menu's and see what they have to offer.

5. If you live in Colorado I'd reccommend Cannapages.com -- they list dispensary specials too!

6. try weedmaps.com or shabong.com

7. weedmaps.com

8. +1 on weedmaps.com

9. legalmarijuanadispensary.com