Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

list of medical properties

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tuxx, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Tried searching but I keep getting completely unrelated results.

Is there a thread with just a huge list of things weed helps? need proof and evidence to show someone so they won't be convinced my friend is "dying from his weed addiction" lol

2. Found granny list, its all good. And thanks for that too btw.

3. oh there is actually a list? sweet could you post a link? ive been interested in finding such a list as well but like you i could never find one.

4. Good stuff, didn't know of the Marijuana vs FDA link - guess I'll add another to my empire of "read this and stfu, moron" list

5. Same ^^

6. seriously guys? i just googled death from cannabis and it was like the first thing that came up lol.

7. If you like the GC version of my List, you will LOVE the January 2012 Granny's MMJ List!

The GC version is 420 pages of MMJ studies and news articles about the studies. My 2012 version is 670+ pages long and the ONLY way you can get it is from me!

And I give it away free! :eek: Yep! Free, no strings attached! I send this out to activists all over the world, every 6 months or so. Why not join them? (I could "name-drop" :cool:, but my List speaks for itself!)

See the bottom of my sig? Send me an email, and I will send you the 2012 List as a PDF (or 2 if you have hotmail). As an attachment, you can easily forward it to all your friends and family. :rolleyes: What can they say?- it's PubMed and thousands of scientists making these claims- not YOU! ;)

The List is also quite useful if you are doing a term paper or report on cannabis.

If you are getting signatures for almost any pro-cannabis measure, a print-up of my List can present a powerful argument why someone should sign!

Knowledge unshared, is knowledge wasted. Share my List! :yay:

Granny :wave: