List of early flowering mold resistant strains for PNW

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by FatSlob, Aug 3, 2013.

1. I live in oregon. I'm trying to compile a list of strains for next years grow season. I need them to finish before september 28th because thats when classes start.

They also need to be mold resistant, heavy yielding, and potent. I know thats asking  a lot but do you guys know any good ones for my climate? I want to do 3-5 different strains.

2. Cripit is an oregon strain. My buddy grows it and chops at 45 days but says its ready around 35. Pulls about 4 to 7 oz per plant. The 5 week flower time is great. Pitbull is also good fast flower but its slightly longer flower time. Its the father of cripit.

Sent from my LGL55C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. You could look into light depriving or autoflowers That would open a lot more strains up.

seen lots of cripit an  bulldog grows. never ever seen one come in under 60 days with proper trichs. serious have some time on google and you tube with these strains.. shit the only dispensaries/co-ops that carry their gear are all club pitbull owned..aka STGs sales offices

STG is full of tons of bullshit IME/O..from legal maneuverings akin to Monsanto " we own your plants contracts"( she'll try to sue if you make seeds and she finds out...or even keep a male alive for that matter ), to threatening to sue Ed rosentahall ( a supposed friend)when he said their flower times were off, which they are.

if a seed co. makes claims no other seed co. can or will ..something is up ..and it aint good genetics

OP,
    I'm now on my 5th year of outdoor grows ( a decade plus indoors) on the Oregon coast( I can hear the ocean right now Okay)

the two best strains I have found for theses conditions ( that are for sale anywhere) are Purple Maroc from Femaleseeds.nl & Timewarp from Next Generation seeds.

both will be out of by your sept 28th deadline, both are hella mold resistant.

the purple maroc you'll want to run from seed she is a bit unstable indoors when sexually mature as she wants to flower at 15 hours light , instead of the normal -14. she'll remind you of an old school sativa, but wont put you on the moon.

the Timewarp was bred to grow on Texada Island ( in between the mainland and Vancouver island) and survive the harsh conditions there. this only comes in regular seeds, so you'll need( or just want ) to sex B4 settting outdoors