List of Best Stoner Movies

Discussion in 'Movies' started by chunchi, Aug 23, 2009.

1. :smoke:wow... this list just gave me a new goal 2 accomplish :D

2. sigh.. no one even mentioned:

Star Wars: A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi

why? why?

3. i watched the matrix while i was high, its mind blowing :]

I love watching epic films with a bunch of action and violence..
    they're just great

4. "never been kissed"? this movie is lame as hell

5. #85 Laid2rest6661, Jan 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2010
    One word. BASEketball. By far the funniest movie I have ever seen, 12 times better when baked. Matt Stone and Trey Parker comedic geniuses. For those of you who dont know, they're the creators of South Park.

Last week I re-watched the Trilogy for the first time since the third movie came out (long before I smoked.) Anyway, the entire time I was watching each movie, all I could think was "this would be so fucking amazing high." Unfortunately I had no weed =/

6. In my opinion the best "stoner movies" are light movies where the good guy always wins in the end and the bad guy is obviously triumphed. It helps if pot is involved, but it doesn't HAVE to be. Step Brothers for example isn't really a "stoner" movie, but it fits in the list with all the others.

7. #88 Kellie922, Mar 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2010
    what about... office space! that's a good one.

if things go well tonight, I'll be showing her my Oh face... Oh Oh Oh...
    you know what I'm talking about.... Oh

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6UPR3OdroY"]YouTube- Show her my O face[/ame]

and the printer smash scene
    damn it feels good to be a gangsta

http://www.clipser.com/watch_video/124341

8. this was in the first post, but i cannot emphasize Pulp Fiction Enough!

9. haha I was watching this last night... there's something about mary... that's a classic!
    I was laughing my ass off

He was masturbating!

10. i thought pineapple express sucked too

11. Dazed and confused!!!!

12. idk if i missed it, i might of, but Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas should be up there fer sure

13. I've heard a lot of good about that movie, but I think my friend and I are the only ones who didn't like it. I thought the plot was extremely lacking, and the pandemonium was a little too much. I was also high however, but I watched it again sober and had the same opinion.

14. i also thought that movie sucked terribly bad and it couldent keep me interested more than 20 mins in. ppl act like that movie is a legend but to me its crap. for a good stoner movie i would go wit " grandmas boy" nothing is more funny than that

15. Donnie Darko high will trip you out ! :smoking:
    Damn good movie

16. Space Jam needs to be on this list

17. I actually didn't really think it was that great the first time I saw it. I've watched it a few times, though, and now I think it's hilarious. I don't know why I didn't like it the first time.

And why is Fun with Dick and Jane on this...?

18. I agree with you ...Why they are in the movie ?..Is it really required...:)

19. there's a big pot bust in one of the scenes