List of Best Stoner Movies

Discussion in 'Movies' started by chunchi, Aug 23, 2009.

1. I'm sorry man but it looks like you posted just about every movie that one insignificant person is smoking pot in lol

2. Watch The Signal stoned. You won't regret it. Probably the most effective horror comedy I've seen, in that I both cry from laughing so hard and cry because I'm so scared when shit gets intense.

3. yea reading subtitles is difficult for some people.... dumb ass people

4. jumanji

5. I hope your not being sarcastic.. I read that movie thru and thru.. just boring to me iuno.. i enjoy other movies but that fairy tale shit was just dumb

6. Fear and Loathing is the best stoner movie ever. I love watching that movie on anything and everything.

7. i m coming here to telling u some stoner movie but i ll found big collection of movies.
    Thanks to give this collection.
    i always trying to find new movies. now i take deep breath becoz i have big collection of movies..........

8. Shit naw best movie to watch while high is Requeim for a Dream...Trippy ass movie
    about how pills and heavyer drugs ruined these peoples lives. First time I was watching it I was like...whow...Refridgerator shaking, arms cuts off, chicks fucking in front of 40 guys just to get a hit.

The movie is insane, and yeah its a lil anti drug but only for harder shit, trust me the movie is bomb as fuck

9. haha!! thats a great movie to watch stoned....
    awimbaya, awimbaya, in the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight...

10. exactly... apology accepted..

11. Dude what about Indiana Jones films? They are already pretty sick, but watching them stoned makes his antics seem hilarious and unnecessary, but its still a good series to watch.

12. Yea- thats just a list of movies. And a "best of" list usualy is like 25 max. Your just naming every thing you can think of.

13. I think you should read the message at the top of my list again...

14. If you're stoned and it's a late night, watch Stephen King's 'IT'

It'll fuck with you.

15. Can't believe no one has said Lord of the Rings!! There's so much weed in that movie it's not even funny.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzmrljnWPXg]YouTube - Lord of the Rings - The Finest Weed[/ame]

That's just one instance, I've seen separate occasions where Pippin, Merry, Gimli, Aragorn, and Gandalf smoking. :smoke:

Love LotR :D

16. I cant believe I forgot about lord of the rings...lol... its been such a long time since I've watched it.. that's great!! and such an awesome scene too...
    definitely putting that in the list...

17. #77 virgilwoods, Dec 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2009
    If I don't really like a movie or don't think it's something I have to get others to watch, it wont make my permanent ccollection.

Just to contribute with my current collection of movies:

Across the Universe
    Adventureland
    American Psycho
    Apocalypse Now
    Bank Job
    Brick
    Blade Runner
    Buffalo Soldiers
    Cube
    Dazed and Confused
    Equilibrium
    Eurotrip
    Full Metal Jacket
    Green Street Hooligans
    In Bruges
    Kids
    Kidulthood
    Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
    Layer Cake
    Outsourced
    Reservoir Dogs
    Snatch
    Southland Tales
    Superbad
    The 13th Warrior
    The Fifth Element (Remastered in Blu-Ray)
    The Warriors
    Trainspotting
    Wassup Rockers
    BBC's Planet Earth Fresh Water 1080p

Almost all of those movies in my list are in x264 1080p format.

Hooked up to my Bravia they look absolutely spectacular :D

18. Bumping this, I think we can make a great list

19. sorry had the time to go through your list... thanks...

20. Dang you have most of my favorites already.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theaters
    Forgetting Sarah Marshall
    The Boys & Girls Guide to Getting Down
    Orange County