liquor or beer or smirnoff and such

Discussion in 'General' started by D--TRUkTIVE, Oct 6, 2002.

?

what u like better

1. liquor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. beer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. smirnoff, bacardi silver, mikes hard lemon, ect.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. i dont drink

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I don't drink anymore, but when I did it was Vodka. Either straight up or mixed with 1/3 Sprite and 1/3 Mountain Dew. Man that used to rock.

2. that sounds like a good mix, I used to take 2/3 sprite and 1/3 vodka... then i started drinkin it straight and that's when i got sick of it... Beer all the way!

3. I don't like beer, even though I Have the name of the best beer in the world, I'd rather not drink it. Hard alcohol is the way to go, although smirnoff and such are good too.

4. I'm not a huge drinker anymore but I have to say nothing compares to an ice cold beer....but it has to be good beer, none of that light shit. I do enjoy red wine occasionally too.
    I tried to vote for beer but i was told it was an illegal session or something and the action could not be completed. Anyone know what's up with that?

Herbal

5. If it's party time ====> WODKA
    If it's chill time ==> BEER

6. there is no way that bud can be called the best in the world

7. White Russians is my drink.

8. give me a nice cold brew

not picky at all, will drink basically any brew, might not enjoy it all, but i won't let it go to waste

when i buy beer though, i will either buy becks or budweiser select

why not get the best of both worlds(beer and liquor) and buy some sam adams utopius :D
    that shit gets u drunk, haha

its a 51 proof beer, thats 25.5% alcohol by volume.... for a BEER!!!! :eek: :smoke:

9. Quit drinking 1 year ago never looked back, give me some bud and im happy :smoke:

10. I like Vodka the most but i almost drink beer

11. I am more of a Busch Light kinda person, I drank 14 the other night, and i was wasted..

12. Bud or Bud Light

13. all i need is some green and heen(hennesy)

14. i went for A but i usually perfer to start the night with shots then keep going with some beer, usually budweiser because its great as well

15. beer now used to be liquor 3 days ago but that was befor i took 11 shots of vodka and a bunch of mixed drinks then threw up 8 times......

16. miller lite.. thats a good beer

n i love smirnoff ices but their too fuckin expensive

17. Most people in the age group of 19-22, (college students) seem to think that smirnoff is not for men... But I really don't care... as long as you are getting f'ed up thats all that matters!

18. Colt 45 Double Malt

19. i honestley cant say which i like more... because some days i want to drink one thing but am just not in the mood for it... like i could tell before i drink that my stomach isnt going to agree with it... and sometimes it swiches... but as of me getting some extra $$ today i think i gunna split a 30 with my buddy... that always gets the job done... just play a quick 5 min game of waterfall and were both already pretty drunk... or ill bust out the bong... might have to get a pint tonight too... and on another side note my top choices for beer are bud light, milwaukes best, or natti, depending on $, and for liqour its got to be 5 oclock anything, some captain, 151, or some jack, depending on money