liquor or beer or smirnoff and such

Discussion in 'General' started by D--TRUkTIVE, Oct 6, 2002.

?

what u like better

1. liquor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. beer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. smirnoff, bacardi silver, mikes hard lemon, ect.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. i dont drink

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. my buddy had that with tequila puked up his stomach and now the smell makes him nauseous

2. I can no longer drink: Tequilla, citrus twist, raspberry twist, tanqueray, pineapple rum, monarch rum, or triple sec.

There are horrible stories to go with all of those, but we don't have that kind of time considering i'm fuckin' ripped and my typing accuracy is way down and i'm a slow typer anyway. but lets just say there was alot of puking, bruises, and lots of other generally unpleasent tthings.

(you guys have no idea, but that took me like 5 min utes to type ;) )

Edit: oh yeah, I forgot Captain morgans gold *shudder*

3. god Damn GOD DAMN G-O-D- D-A-M-N

U were a crazy little kid i don't even know what i'd do to u if u were mine, shiit only TWELVE i'd have to spend like a whole day to concieve a suitable punishment 4 that

what'd ur parents do to you?

4. to 420girlie
    u r a freakin' maniac wtf! u r hardcore u could probably cut urself and drink the blood and get plastered

5. u got lucky dog cause if i was ur mom or dad i would have wupped your ass or done something else that would have made u wish that all i did was wupped your ass

6. where'd u grow up?

7. where were u stayin when u got that drunk?

8. you must have been the worst one in the town huh?

9. what about disrespecting your mom like that man that's fucked up

10. damn sorry man thats real fucked up but shit u got a fam of ur own now so... u made it even under fucked up circumstances u get much respect man much respect

11. just keep it that way and i'm sure you'll be fine

Peace

12. Hey, dude!
    I've been keepin up with this thread and yer story........and amazingly enough I've heard MANY, similar versions of it. Not defending your mother in any way, I have to wonder what fucked her up so bad. You know, to be so fuckin totally shitty to her own kids.
    My ex-husband was raised basically the same way - his mom not lettin' him know his dad EVER, then one day basically tellin' him "The guy workin' on the house across the street is your dad." I was appalled and disgusted by the stories he told me. She is still active in his life and in my sons. My ex kept clinging to this 'wasted childhood'. There's a limit to everything then ya just gotta get over it somehow and go on. He blamed all his faults on his mom. Long story short - he's my EX- husband, now.
    Some of us out in this world take shit for granted, like growing up in one place with BOTH of you parents. I have been tryin' to be thankful for ALL the small things and if they don't last something usually takes it's place.
    Don't harbor any bad feelings toward your mother. I know, I know, it's literally impossible not to. Just try and do it for your own sake - don't have any feelings toward her one way or the other. Then by the time your kids get old enough to get to know you and your past, you can pass it on and show them that you have grown and are over it. Less baggage for them.
    OK - I'm sorry I turned all psychiatrist like on ya!!!!!! Take it with a grain of salt..........I'm stoned!!!!
    Later!!!

13. I don't know about that, I would probably puke just seeing a glass of blood andthinking about drinking it. I can drink alcohol yes, but gross things and my mouth don't mix.

14. except 4 opium of course

15. Opium isn't yucky

16. Wha? oh... Beer is definitely preferable after many bad experiences with hard liquor... prob is that the effects take a while to set in, and i drink real fast, so I drink to much hard stuff and i'm fucked outta my mind. Also the problem is that my fuckin head goes all over the fuckin place with hard liquor, so beer all the fuckin way. peace, drunk, high, whateva work

17. its 5:15 in the evening, Im dizzy and of course laughing. laughing at the fact that wow! I didnt die last night in my sleep. WHOEVERS bright idea it was to take 5 xanies after/during drinking a 12 pack was a genius. you know how those genius types walk that tightrope between complete insanity. hahaha. life is fun.

18. yep, fraid so i mean you said yourself that what u had looked like little white maggots

if that's not yucky i don't know what is

19. It was maggot shaped, but it was clear and not a maggot, so in closing, opium is not gross, unlike a certain person I know ;)

20. what the fuck did i do?

i've quit weed, coffee, and fast food
    how am i gross