liquor or beer or smirnoff and such

Discussion in 'General' started by D--TRUkTIVE, Oct 6, 2002.

?

what u like better

1. liquor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. beer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. smirnoff, bacardi silver, mikes hard lemon, ect.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. i dont drink

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. yeah i like soco cause it is powerful and the drunk sneaks up on you to avoid the taste i mix it with cocacola
    and i agree cause vodka (absolute mandarin) is my favorite type of alchohol

2. Absolut Limon

3. close but no cigar...oops i mean blunt

4. NO NO NO!

LIMON' BETTER THEN MANDARIN! I SAY SO

5. with 779 posts i'd think that by now u would have realized that no one cares what u say

hehe

6. Yeah, i like the Soco mixed with Coke. But i can't stand vodka for some reason, the taste make me want to vomit right off the bat.

7. depends on the brand name

theirs so many vodkas

monarch, 3 stars, finlandia, absolute and many more all varying in bitterness

8. D-STRUKTIVE.....YOUR A FUNNY LOOKING BOY ARENT YOU?

9. i figured it out. tonight the light has blah whatever I finally voted after rantin before how i couldnt...well I voted, "i dont drink"
    innocent till ladi friggen da.. and dont give me any of that (s)he who flaunt it, drink, drank, drunk it.
    I knew there is a reason for everything. everything happens for a reason.
    thnx. lol. i feel better now...hahaha...

10. i'm a MAN dog, u better recognize

11. i was following you up to the 4th line after that u last me

12. You losta me too main

13. Bacardi 151,that sh*t is bong,it like an alcoholic sugar daddy,it hurts(your teeth) but it's just soooo goodmy record is 1/2 L in under 15 min. just straight guzzlin'

14. Think of me when your throwin your stomach up later

15. Hmmm....Tonight.....Feels Like......A Beer Night. Im thinkin of gettin some Mickey's, unless one of you think there is a 40 that tastes better. See usually i'd like somethin stronger like Steel Barell or Old E, but Mickeys just tastes best, and gets me fucked up anyways.

16. i've never tried Micky's and yeah the last time i drank everclear it was straight out of the bottle and in shots

and to let all know it mixes very well with cranberry-grape juice

17. I was at my friends house one night and i took a shot of everclear and i thought i was gonna die!!! its horrible straight outta the bottle, never tried it mixed with other juices.

18. yeahthe warnin' label didn't stop us either and we saw it before we started drinkin'

19. I actually prefer wine. Especially red wine, when i'm having a toke, because I find that the effect I get from it is similar to the feeling I get from being stones, my head feels all warm and fuzzy, so if I combine the two I get a really lovely warm feeling :)

20. I used to be able to gulp wine down like beer, and the taste didnt bother me. Until one night, I was actually drinking kendell jackson too, and I took so much down at once, I had alcohol poisoning for days. Throwing up all throughout the day, gagged everytime I went near a bottle of wine, thinking about it made me nauseas. Anyone ever had any similar experiences? I can drink it again finally but the taste is still nasty, so im stickin with beer and hard alky.