Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Liquor before or after weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The innovator, Nov 20, 2012.

1. As a celebration for finishing up the semester I want to have a night to get twisted but not twisted in the toilet. I'm thinking having a few shots or a mixed drink to get tipsy then 10 minutes later smoking a nice fat blunt. I feel like this would be the best approach because I feel like if I were to smoke then drink it would just be kinda eh and I wouldn't feel it as much. What's the best way to do it? :cool:

2. #2 dakob, Nov 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2012
    internet fkd up soz delete this post

3. Grass before beer, your in the clear

Beer before grass, your on ur ass haha !

U can mix it up a little though and you can perfect an awesome buzz but it gets pretty ruff if you fuck it up! Be careful man but gudluk

4. Listen to your Inner Innovator. That's the way to do it

5. I never just smoke, but will have a couple of drinks then start getting the smoke ready. Then continue drinking and smoking usually til I fall asleep.

6. IMO its too hard for me to get drunk after I get stoned so I usually drink first and smoke afterwards but I can't say I don't ever get the spins when I mix the two so be careful.

7. I personally enjoy beer then grass tbh I get soooo fucked up but I'm also quite concious too, down side is if you do puke which is more likely this way that added awareness becomes a bitch.

8. You never puke when you get older.

9. A beer and a Blunt is awesome at the same damn time!

10. Fuck drinking, smoke a blunt for every beer to make up for it

11. When I smoke blunts then drink liquor, I get the spins lol.
    When I smoke joints then drink liquor, I can drink all night with no problem as long I know my limit.

12. I'd say weed before. less chance of exploding that way

13. [quote name='"Pizzaroll"']IMO its too hard for me to get drunk after I get stoned so I usually drink first and smoke afterwards but I can't say I don't ever get the spins when I mix the two so be careful.[/quote]

Yea you almost have to drink first then smoke for full synergy...
    Haven't got the spins in a while tho

14. You take a big hit hold it in then take a shot then let hit out.

15. What? Smoke and drink at the same time! But here's what I would do. Since Mary will give me an intense difference as far as taste.. I would drink something with a strong flavor. If it's something lighter... then beer. Drink some Newcastle dark beer and smoking bowls at the same time.

Or get a nice drink that you like and drink it while smoking the blunt - like a G

16. generally if i like having weed before alcohol. smoking when drunk just fucks you up and makes you sleepy. That's fir party situations.
    If i'm just chilling i don't care about the order.

17. [quote name='"Fizzly"']You never puke when you get older.[/quote]

Not true at all

18. Liquor, then grass. First time I got twisted, I did grass, then liquor, and drank half a bottle the puked my balls out (mostly cause I ate 4 mcchickens while drinking). Ever since, I've done liquor, then grass, and my stomach never hurts.

19. i generally dislike drinking with weed id say get high during the day the when night hits start drinking but i would personally give it a few hours before i started drinking then again i dont like being drunk at all

20. I'm surprised you're the only one who's said this so far. I'm exactly the same way. I overwhelmingly prefer smoking to drinking and I do not like to mix the two. Getting drunk and stoned just makes me feel too "fucked up".