Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

liquid thc

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by highperception, Dec 13, 2008.

1. has anyone here ever extracted liquid thc well, have a few questions

2. if you mean hash oil? im confused was you mean by liquid thc.

3. Don't know the science behind it, but I know that it has a large presence at parties nowadays. I hear it gets you really, really messed up.

I wonder if you could actually OD on this stuff =\

4. ... please tell me you don't actually think that

5. If you could come even somewhat close to oding it would be amzing:smoking:

6. If you drank like a gallon I bet you could. I realize you can't smoke yourself to OD. This isn't because the chemical is magic (it is, but that is beside the point =P) but it is because smoking isn't fast enough. You cannot humanly smoke that fast.

But I can down a liquid verrrry fast.

So I do actually think that.

7. thats just retarded. Thc is a solid at roomtemperture. You could dissolve it into a solution tho, but why go through all that fuss. just smoke that shit.

8. I believe you gentlemen belong in the recreational tokers forum... there are all kinds of guides on how to make cannabutter and hash oil... look for Hashmouf's posts...

9. You're wrong though. The LD-50 of THC is so high that you'd have to smoke 1500 lbs in an hour or eat far more. Smoking is fast and efficient, eating/drinking is not. Let me see you eat 30 lbs of crystalized THC in ten minutes...and even that would most likely not be enough to kill you.

As was already pointed out, there is no such thing as 'liquid' THC at anywhere near room temperature. It's a crystalized solid.

10. Don't people call PCP liquid THC sometimes? Can't remember but I swear I heard that as a name for it once... Completely different things obviously but yeah I would hate to expect a nice THC high and wind up with PCP.

11. PCP is often referred to as "wet" if that's what you mean but PCP has nothing to do with THC

12. Believe you me, expecting to just get a nice THC high and having the bowl your smoking turn out to be laced with PCP is not fun. Lets just say i was in a car on a rainy night, but the rain outside was blood. It was fucking scary and I am now not friends with the kid who put it in the bowl. I was so fucked up for about 4 hours I didn't even know what I had smoked till i came down. Wow, all i will say is wow, and fuck pcp.