Liquid Tension Experiment

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by mkurucar, Oct 28, 2007.

1. Ive been listening to these guys non stop for about a week now. John Petrucci and Mike portnoy have to be my favorite musicians of all time.

Theres nothing better in the world, to me, then wake and bake listening to liquid tension experiment

2. LTE KICKS ASS. It is like Dream Theater without the gay vocals! I love them so much I wish they would put out another album. 2 is just not enough. Portnoy on drums is so fucking tight, sick beats with such amazing time signature changes every 4-6 bars, INSANE!

3. there wont ever be any more lte because portnoy says its converging into the sound of dream theater too much. but i agree, i need more haha.

2 is good, but i like the first one the best. three minute warning has got to be the sickest improv jam session ever recorded.

4. I saw Dream Theater on their past 2 tours and tey are one of my favorites. LTE is great when baked. Acid Rain, Padrigram Shift, Universal Mind, Three Minute Warning, and The Stretch are all great pieces of music

5. I know this is an old thread but im doing what the OP was doing today. And I agree 3 minute warning is my favorite too. Tony Levin's lines on chris and kevins excellent adventure and the stretch are real tight too.

6. oh hell yea, LTE is the shit.
    i need to get an album of theirs some time.