Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Liquid smokeable THC

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Eldose, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Hello,

I tried for while to search around this forum and couldnt find a definite answer, and since weed is scarce in Finland I want to be really sure before I do it.

I was thinking of making a tincture that is smokeable and put it in electronic cigarette cartidge(sp?) so I would be able to smoke it anywhere. Would the glycerine approach work for this?

Thanks my fellow potheads.

2. I remember reading this once in the forums and I'm sure you can, I'll look for the thread and if I find it I'll reply with the link

3. You're probably going to have to try it for yourself. Tell us if it works.

4. Thanks man, I appreciate your help.

Glycerine isnt harmful when inhaled right? If not then that way should work perfectly. It would be awsome to be able to smoke from an electric cigarette seeing how its vaporized and you could do it in public also. dealextreme also sells 2 electric cigarettes and 10 cartidges for 6 bucks if someone is interested.

5. Vegetable glycerine is used in about 20% of all e-cigs today. I actually make my own e-liquid using flavors, water and vegetable glycerine and it's perfectly healthy. As long as you get the USP grade then it won't harm you.

6. Thanks man. I dont live in USA so I cant buy USP(asuming USP means Unitaded Staes Pharmacopeia) grade but I think the pharmacies in finland have as good or almost as good grade stuff. Im kinda interested in how you make e-liquid and do you add nicotine in it?

7. you talkin about tinctures?

8. Google trippy stick. Replaceable hash oil cartridges that you order separately through website or at the actual colllective if you have your mmj card.